Big CAT Mistake!

Jonathan Randall

Senior Master
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Had my cat on my lap while browsing this forum. About once or twice every year I will buy some sardines as a snack. Well, I fed him when I got home and opened my can of sardines with him on my lap. During the struggle which ensued, I received several scratches and my cat is now temporarily banned from my bedroom. He's outside the door screaming his head off. Sardine juice is on my keyboard and monitor and floor and shirt.

Martial Art's lesson: don't open up a can of sardines with your formally feral cat on your lap!

Kreth

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I don't even wanna know where those scratches are... :uhyeah:

Kensai

Black Belt
Reaction score
Jonathan Randall said:
Had my cat on my lap while browsing this forum. About once or twice every year I will buy some sardines as a snack. Well, I fed him when I got home and opened my can of sardines with him on my lap. During the struggle which ensued, I received several scratches and my cat is now temporarily banned from my bedroom. He's outside the door screaming his head off. Sardine juice is on my keyboard and monitor and floor and shirt.

Martial Art's lesson: don't open up a can of sardines with your formally feral cat on your lap!

:lol2: Sorry Jonathan, as a cat lover, I know what you mean.

Swordlady

Senior Master
Reaction score
See...that is why I only feed my cats dry food. They seem to be perfectly content eating the same old boring Cat Chow Indoor Mix day in and day out. :uhyeah:

Latest Discussions