Best Christmas Cookie Recipe Ever!

Lisa

Don't get Chewed!
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
As Christmas is almost upon us here is one of my favorite cookie recipes. Enjoy.

Christmas Cookie Recipe
1 cup of water 1 tsp. baking soda
1 cup of sugar 1 tsp. salt
1 cup of brown sugar lemon juice
4 large eggs I cup nuts
2 cups of dried fruit
1 bottle Crown Royal

1- Sample the Crown Royal to check quality.

2- Take a large bowl, check the Crown Royal again, to be sure it is of the highest quality, pour one level cup and drink.

3- Turn on the electric mixer...Beat one cup of butter in a large fluffY bowl.

4- Add one teaspoon of sugar...Beat again. At this point it's best to make sure the Crown Royal is still OK, try another cup.. just in case.

5- Turn off the mixer thingy.

6- Break 2 leggs and add to the bowl and chuck in the cup of dried ftuit.

7- Pick the frigging fruit off floor...

8- Mix on the turner. If the fried druit gets stuck in the beaterers just pry it loose with a dewscriver. Sample the Crown Royal to check for tonsisticity;.

9- Next, sift two cups of salt, or something....

10- Check the Crown Royal.

11- Now shift the lemon juice and strain your nuts.

12- Add one table.

13- Add a spoon of ar, or somefink..... whatever you can find.

14- Greash the oven.

15- Turn the cake tin 360 degrees and try not to fall over. Don't forget to beat off the turner.

16- Finally, throw the bowl through the window.

17- Finish the bottle of Crown Royal.

18- Make sure to put the stove in the dishwasher.

Cherry Mistmas!

It sounds good, I tried making it, but I think I got stuck on the sampling part and then everything kind of blurs...

That is too funny. I'll have tio try this recipe some night when the kids are not here.

I have a very similar recipe for fruitcake:

[FONT=arial,Helvetica,New York,Times]Ingredients
[/FONT]

[FONT=arial,Helvetica,New York,Times] 1 cup water
1 cup sugar
4 large eggs
2 cup dried fruit
1 teaspoon baking soda
1 teaspoon salt
1 cup brown sugar
lemon juice
nuts
1 gallon whiskey

[/FONT] [FONT=arial,Helvetica,New York,Times]Instructions
Sample the whiskey to check for quality. Take a large bowl. Check the whiskey again to be sure that it is of the highest quality.
[/FONT]
[FONT=arial,Helvetica,New York,Times]
[/FONT]
[FONT=arial,Helvetica,New York,Times] Pour 1 level cup and drink. Repeat. Turn on the electric mixer; beat 1 cup butter in a large fluffy bowl. [/FONT]
[/FONT]
[FONT=arial,Helvetica,New York,Times] Add 1 teaspoon sugar and beat again. Make sure the whiskey is still okay. Cry another tup. Turn off the mixer. Break two legs and add to the bowl and chuck in the cup of dried fruit. [/FONT]
[/FONT]
[FONT=arial,Helvetica,New York,Times] Mix on the turner. If the fried druit gets stuck in the beaterers, pry it loose with a drewscriver. Sample the whiskey to check for tonsisticity. Next, sift 2 cups of salt. Or something. Who cares. Check the whiskey. Now sift the lemon juice and strain your nuts. Add one table. Spoon. Of sugar or something. Whatever you can find. [/FONT]
[FONT=arial,Helvetica,New York,Times] Grease the oven. Turn the cake tin to 350 degrees. Don't forget to beat off the turner. Throw the bowl out of the window. Check the whiskey again. Go to bed. Who the hell likes fruitcake anyway? [/FONT]
[/FONT]
[FONT=arial,Helvetica,New York,Times]This is just a joke, folks! [/FONT]

Back