Best $5 ever spent

Big Don

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
I bought the ThinkGeek Annoyatron2.0, about a year ago for $5.
I've inflicted it on coworkers and family members and it has amused me. But, Monday, I took it to the dojo with me. I demonstrated it for my Sifu and explained what I wanted to do. Being a fellow smart ***, he agreed.
One of our Black Belts moved to another state, is staying in the dojo for a couple of weeks. (there is a studio apartment there)

I stashed this little beauty, and left.
It is driving him nuts!
He just can't find the cricket.
Best $5 ever spent

sfs982000

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
That is awesome LOL! I had a remote controlled fart maching that I would get the girls at work with, stashed it in their offices and waited until they got some poor unsuspecting customer in there and then start firing away. The looks on thier faces were price less.

OP
Big Don

Big Don

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
I left it in place for two and a half weeks. :D It drove him nuts. Every time I was in the dojo, I moved it around. It was always in plain sight, being small and flat, it's pretty hard to see. He had the exterminator in to spray! The "cricket" lived on...
The night before he left, at the end of class we were all lined up, I looked at Sifu, asked "Should I?" Sifu just grinned, so, I ran across the mat, leapt up to snatch the Annoy-a-tron off the back of a bag stand and held it up for all to see. It chirped... my target about lost it. He glared at me, he glanced at Sifu, and at a few other people, and realized he had been well and truly had. It was great.

OP
Big Don

Big Don

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
That is awesome LOL! I had a remote controlled fart maching that I would get the girls at work with, stashed it in their offices and waited until they got some poor unsuspecting customer in there and then start firing away. The looks on thier faces were price less.

A friend of mine had a remote control swearing machine... That was very entertaining as well...

sfs982000

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
A friend of mine had a remote control swearing machine... That was very entertaining as well...

My mother had one of those that she kept in her purse, I remember it going off a couple of times at the most inappropriate moments LOL

granfire

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
I left it in place for two and a half weeks. :D It drove him nuts. Every time I was in the dojo, I moved it around. It was always in plain sight, being small and flat, it's pretty hard to see. He had the exterminator in to spray! The "cricket" lived on...
The night before he left, at the end of class we were all lined up, I looked at Sifu, asked "Should I?" Sifu just grinned, so, I ran across the mat, leapt up to snatch the Annoy-a-tron off the back of a bag stand and held it up for all to see. It chirped... my target about lost it. He glared at me, he glanced at Sifu, and at a few other people, and realized he had been well and truly had. It was great.

:lol: