Become a black belt by mail! My review of Ashida Kim's Mugei Mumei no Jitsu.

Phil Elmore

Master of Arts
Reaction score
Become a black belt by mail!

But beware the awful consequences should you pervert or steal the powerful knowledge contained within this text!

So Speak The Ancients!

Today I am a black belt wielding these awesome powers. Read all about it in my review of Ashida Kim's "book," Mugei Mumei no Jitsu, which appears here on my web page.

7starmantis

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
OMG!
Why didn't anyone tell me, I have been working, and slaving, and sweating, and hurting, all for nothing!!

7sm

jkn75

Blue Belt
Reaction score
Thank you for this review. Everyone should take a look.

Favorite line="Attempting to explain to her the grave nature of the information contained in the book, I read aloud the awful predictions within the mandamus.

"I'm afraid my opinion of your black belt has dropped," she said. "

Beautiful.:rofl:

D

Deathtrap101

oh man i gota start carrying around a little pouch of sand, id be unstoppable......Unless he's wearing glasses.......or is a blind grand master......

T

tonbo

....and all I really ever needed was a booklet and some SAND.

@#$&($*%@(*&.....*grumble*.....*grumble*.....okay, back to the thread of "The MA ain't sh**t".....heheh.....

Congratulations, Phil, on both your Black Belt and an excellently written review.

And thanks for not repeating anything directly from the book. I noticed that the new guy around here had a shaved head and preferred wearing robes instead of jeans......he says it's just an old habit (no pun intended), but I'm thinking that he's really somehow connected with Ashida Kim's network.....

....then again, maybe I'm wrong. Hope I don't find out the hard way. There's no sand in my cubicle--I'd be screwed. :D

Peace--

KennethKu

2nd Black Belt
Reaction score
There is a ninja site where for $299 (on sale!) you can buy a set of video and become a cerified Ninja blackbelt (after you send in a video of you doing the moves) :rolleyes: Saw something about Combat Hapkido too. Not to be left out, World JKD Federation has a similar deal where you become certified ranked in JKD and even an instructor too!

F

fist of fury

Laugh now but he's known to astral spies to find those that mock him. Don't be surprised to awaken one night to find this deadly man assassinating you. Unless of course you bought his book them you might have a fighting chance.
:ninja: :ninja: :ninja:

T

tonbo

I don't fear the assassins.

I have a bag of sand beside my bed, and I have prepared myself mentally to use it.

Overkill? Nah. Just preparedness. :)

Peace--

Samurai

Blue Belt
Founding Member
Reaction score
Does the "Sand in the Eye Defense" work against astral spies AND astral lawyers?

Thanks
Jeremy Bays

Samurai

Blue Belt
Founding Member
Reaction score
Phil,

Please be careful. This might be you someday if you continue to abuse The Supreme Grand Poohba Kim's book.

:toilclaw:

Jeremy Bays

OP
P

Phil Elmore

Master of Arts
Reaction score
You can see a listing of all of Mr. Kim's books, complete with pricing, at the DOJO Press website. Just go to http://www.ashidakim.com and then click the link for DOJO Press.

S

Shinzu

very funny... thanx for sharing. i just ordered a 100 pounds of fine grain sand for those enemies with though resistant..LOL:rofl:

Jenna

Senior Master
MT Mentor
Reaction score
What happened to Phil Elmore? I have not heard him around in ages. Them were the days :)

Latest Discussions