Hawke

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
Check this out.

Batman Gotham Knight Trailer (HD)
[yt]hfZ_FsQFYFw[/yt]

WB Batman Gotham Knight Preview
[yt]ocITLlWOySY[/yt]

This DVD links Batman Begins with Dark Knight.

Batman Gotham Knight at Amazon

MA-Caver

Sr. Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score
For true Dark Knight lovers only I think. Not for me.
I do love the stories of Batman but only in small doses and when the stories have threads of interest to me. Overall it's a bit... gothic... but thats the idea.
I do love how the reboot of the Dark Knight has taken with Batman Begins and soon to be released Dark Knight. I only enjoy the first two Batman films that were directed by Tim Burton. After that the franchise just got plain silly or campy, though I think Jim Carrey's Riddler and Tommy Lee Jones' Two Face were decently done. But that third venture was just a total disaster IMO as a film.
Don't EVEN want to talk about the fourth one ... don't go there.

In the animated genre I'm not too crazy about it. In graphic novel form... oh my heck yeah.

Fiendlover

Black Belt
Reaction score
Ugh... I didn't know Batman sunk down to the animae level. I, for one will never watch the animae version and I think I'll stick with the original cartoon version which is totally awesome and still shown on the disney channel lol. Ansd of course the movies. I can't wait for the new one to come out! WHOOT WHOOT! lol

OP
Hawke

Hawke

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
I'm looking forward to see how this DVD connects Batman Begins to the Dark Knight.

I remember something similar with the Matrix series and Star Wars (didn't see the clones wars anime, but heard it was good).

FearlessFreep

Senior Master
Reaction score
Probably the only one to say it but I've been totally unimpressed with the new reboot of the Batman movies with Nolan/Bale

ArmorOfGod

Senior Master
Reaction score
That will be released on dvd Tuesday. My library is getting it so I am going to pick it up that day.
I still prefer the animated series that have been going on for the past decade. I couldn't get in to the new one called "The Batman" this past year though. I didn't like the animation style.
Did anyone here like the "Batman Beyond" series where Bruce Wayne was elderly and Terry McGuiness was his "student Batman"?

AoG

OP
Hawke

Hawke

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
Sweet. The Los Angeles Public Library does not have it yet. I remember the Batman Beyond series. I actually liked it.

I just got tickets for Dark Knight. WOOT!