Bar & Grill Combined Quizzes

Originally posted by Chronuss
grr....Hiten Mitsurugi Style....Kaze Ryu Sen....:D

No fair! I haven't seen Kenshin enough to know the counters and attacks! Must borrow DVDs...

*whips out Sailor Saturn outfit and staff* Wanna die, sword boy?

or

*pulls out a Sakura Card* I can summon fun stuff with this! (and i'm still in a fuku!)

::quirks eyebrow::...your short skirt and leather boots scare me not, that they don't....the Ultra Sonic sword techniques of the Hiten Mitsurugi Style shall be triumphant, that they will...;)

::quirks eyebrow::...your short skirt and leather boots scare me not, that they don't....the Ultra Sonic sword techniques of the Hiten Mitsurugi Style shall be triumphant, that they will...;)

If I can't kill you with my moves, I can murder with my looks!

*sighs* too much Kenshin for you!

...blasphemy!!...there's no such thing. ;)

*uses the Wood card to capture the DVDs from you.....and swipe the Sailor Moon ones from fluffy*

...I'll just use The Dark card to conceal my ***...don't play that game with me....:EG:

...I'll just use The Dark card to conceal my ***...don't play that game with me....:EG:

*sigh* the best Cardcaptor Sakura fanfic is gone. it was "52 ways to pick up a Cardcaptor Sakura character"

it was pretty much Sakura, Shaoran, Eriol, and Tomoyo pulling pick up lines on each other.

*looks at libra* what the hell is this card for??

I'm a Dragon. Considering this is a martial arts forum, that's probably the coolest creature. Weep and gnash your teeth in envy, non-Dragons! :supcool:

Actually, they're all pretty good. ;)

An Intellectual. Hmmm. *attempts to exert superior mental powers - gives up and pops a cold one* :drinkbeer

'Nuff Said

Attachments

• $1060677157_edragon222.jpg
    $1060677157_edragon222.jpg
    36.6 KB · Views: 155
...I'll just use The Dork card to conceal my ***...don't play that game with me....:EG:

:rofl:

Great...he's a pokemon....:rofl:

Unicorn...not quite as weird(interesting?) as what I got for my anime character....:confused:

...if I were a pokémon...who would I be...I'd rather not think about it...and, oh evil one...the card itself calls upon total darkness as its power....so.....:p

Originally posted by Seig
Bob, did that make any sense to you?

No. Course, I'm still trying to determine which is more evil....Pikachu or Sponge Bob...

Latest Discussions

Back