Reaction score
[yt]WDviLUaqRb0[/yt]

Here's one of my favorites.

clfsean

Senior Master
MT Mentor
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I had a chance to study Baji but didn't know it until it was too late & the guy was going back to China. Doom on me

OP
Xue Sheng

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score
I had a chance to study Baji but didn't know it until it was too late & the guy was going back to China. Doom on me

:duh:

I found a Baji guy who was actually one of the top students of Liu Yunqiao but he will teach no one Bajiquan unless he knows them really well which so far translated to he will not teach anyone. He will teach Xingyiquan to anyone but not Baji....damn it :disgust:

Liu Yun Qiao Baji Movements - Liu Yunqiao was 70 years old when this video was done

For those that do not know Liu Yunqiao was a secret agent for the nationalist Kuomintang and instructor of the bodyguards of Chiang Kai Shek

Last edited by a moderator:

fangjian

Black Belt
Reaction score
I was fortunate enough to be taught some Baji when Zhao ChangJun first came here to the USA. It is one of my favorites to do. I also use the zhen jiao frequently when teaching self defense class.

David43515

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
:duh:

I found a Baji guy who was actually one of the top students of Liu Yunqiao but he will teach no one Bajiquan unless he knows them really well which so far translated to he will not teach anyone. He will teach Xingyiquan to anyone but not Baji....damn it :disgust:
That`s frustratingly harsh and cruel. Like an unrequited love. Care to share his name or the city so the rest of us can share in the frustration?

OP
Xue Sheng

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score
That`s frustratingly harsh and cruel. Like an unrequited love. Care to share his name or the city so the rest of us can share in the frustration?

Beyond saying Eastern Massachusetts, not really, I have this thing about a CMA sifu, if he is not advertising I tend not to say his name, and although he does have a rather simplistic webpage (for the 21st century) he does not advertise Bajiquan at all.

fangjian

Black Belt
Reaction score
Beyond saying Eastern Massachusetts, not really, I have this thing about a CMA sifu, if he is not advertising I tend not to say his name, and although he does have a rather simplistic webpage (for the 21st century) he does not advertise Bajiquan at all.

If they have a website, then they must not mind at least 'being known' in general.

Would you share the website? Or 'no' because they don't want anyone to know he knows Baji?

OP
Xue Sheng

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score
If they have a website, then they must not mind at least 'being known' in general.

Would you share the website? Or 'no' because they don't want anyone to know he knows Baji?

Sorry, no. He does not advertise Baji so I will not post it on an open website. And likely it is just me.

David43515

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
Still, that`s fair enough. We each have to follow the "rules" we set for ourselves. No shame in that.

Domino

Black Belt
Reaction score
I absolutely love seeing different forms to my own lineage but can't help but mention their heads look like they are going to clash !

OP
Xue Sheng

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score
:tantrum:# % @ * & X @ rassin frassin annoying load of…..ok let’s see if it works THIS time. I started to attempt to do this the first time and it froze…so I did it one painful step at a time and then… it crashed…. If it crashes this time…I give up and all you will have it this small rant...

YUP!!!! 3rd time it messed up all the formatting and I had to fix it....:angry:... but at least it didn't lock up or crash

Piguazhang Basic hands - Mr. Zhou jingxuan

Bajiquan's 3rd small frame form - Master zhou jingxuan

Baji apps

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest Discussions