Bad modding

Sapper6

3rd Black Belt
Reaction score
swiftpete said:
Just interested, I notice that kickcatcher is now classed as a 'banned user'. Has he been kicked off the forum for this?

maybe i'm wrong but, i don't think this thread was the reason he was banned. there were a couple other threads that kickcatcher was involved in, that he stirred up things with mods, shesulsa in particular. one of those threads was locked, in part, because he was making derogatory comments against members of MT as a whole.

as far as the whole picture posting policy thing goes, it doesn't really matter anyway as kickcatcher wasn't a supporting member of MT, and if you'll recall, i believe that this is a prerequisite to posting pictures.

there are plenty other forums on the web that kickcatcher can call home and fit in perfectly. personally, i'd prefer that MT is not one of those.

cheers.

terryl965

<center><font size="2"><B>Martial Talk Ultimate<BR
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I believe he was banned for being just a plain nousense to the over all population of thei growth of this site. The people of this site has a certain image it is trying to keep, decussion is wonderful, dis-agreement is welcome as long as it is done with some sort of tact, but being just out right deviant is something I believe we do not need.
Just my nickel!!!
Terry

shesulsa

Columbia Martial Arts Academy
MT Mentor
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I want to remind everyone that we shouldn't trash someone who is not here to defend himself/herself. Firstly it's not polite, secondly it's disrespectful and thirdly it's not what we do at MartialTalk and regardless, this is what we're known for.

Let's just leave sleeping dogs lie, eh? Thanks all.

Flatlander

Grandmaster
Reaction score
Thanks, Shesulsa. In concordance with that, if anyone has any further concerns, please PM them to a member of the Admin staff. Thank you.

OnlyAnEgg

Senior Master
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I'll keep my comments to myself

Attachments

• $Steal.jpg
    $Steal.jpg
    28.3 KB · Views: 187

Latest Discussions