Back from a long break

Aiki Lee

Master of Arts
Reaction score
Hey to everyone who might remember me (or care to do so:)). I'm back from a long break from the site and look forward to reading what has been posted in the past year or however long I've been gone.

I have opened a martial arts school in my town since last time I was on here, so that has been keeping me quite busy.

Looks like the site has changed a lot. It may take me some time to get used to it.

Danny T

Senior Master
Reaction score
While you were gone we all got tattoos, had our noses pierced, and converted to Mithraism. We'll expect you to do the same.
Converting hasn't been too bad and the nose piercing took a bit to get used to but that Martial Talk tat on the tongue was Painful!
Welcome back.

Dirty Dog

MT Senior Moderator
Staff member
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
No piercings here... Ok, I do have a pierced ear. And a couple pieces of ink.
Welcome back just, regardless.

Sent from an old fashioned 300 baud acoustic modem by whistling into the handset. Really.

Transk53

The Dark Often Prevails
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome along again. Its always nice to hear people have acchieved what they want, or probably wanted. Good luck with the school :)

Buka

Sr. Grandmaster
Staff member
MT Mentor
Reaction score
Good to see you again, bro! Or I guess that would be "good to read you again, bro"?

Welcome back.

OP
Aiki Lee

Aiki Lee

Master of Arts
Reaction score
The school is new and growing slowly, but growing no the less. We have multiple programs for people who might like a variety of different things. I wish I could figure out how to draw in more adults though, it's hard to find a way to get your information out to some people.

Latest Discussions