Attention Don Roley

shesulsa

Columbia Martial Arts Academy
MT Mentor
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Just in case you are checking MT,

I KNOW WHERE THE COACH BAGS ARE!! I KNOW WHERE THE STORE IS AND I KNOW WHERE THE OUTLET CENTER IS!!

HAVE THE GOODS ON EXCELLENT SHOPPING!

STILL WANNA MEET, CHECK YOUR PMs AND CALL ME WHEN YOU ARRIVE.

Georgia

Cryozombie

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Yeah Don,

You NEED a coach bag, it will go lovely with a nice summer dress.

OP
shesulsa

shesulsa

MT Mentor
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
The bag is for his wife, guys, now shut up so he can respond - if he'll respond. Probably packing.

Dale Seago

Black Belt
Reaction score
Kizaru said:
Dude, have you seen Don Roley in a summer dress?

I haven't, but I hear he's wicked hot.....

Oh indeed -- he once showed up to meet me at Narita Airport. Wanted to be sure I didn't miss him in the crowd, so he was wearing a kilt in Stewart Hunting sett.

Don Roley

Senior Master
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I spend a few days in a corner of the Napa valley without internet access and come back to this?

PS- Kizaru, got two free pounds of Dunkin Donuts coffee coming to me for using Budget both there and here. Guess who I am not going to give any French Vanilla to?

Shinkengata

Green Belt
Reaction score
wtf? You were in Napa valley, not an hour from me, and i didn't know about it? Now that sucks...:(

OP
shesulsa

shesulsa

MT Mentor
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Well, Napa Valley or not, Don and his lovely wife have some Ketchmark Estate Blackberry wine and accidental pink champaign to enjoy while here.

Don, the Blackberry is over 19% alcohol and I've never measured the finished pink, but I do hope you find occasion to enjoy while here. Thanks for the chat - I enjoyed it.

Kizaru

Purple Belt
Reaction score
Don Roley said:
PS- Kizaru, got two free pounds of Dunkin Donuts coffee coming to me for using Budget both there and here. Guess who I am not going to give any French Vanilla to?

Ummm.....Mr. Ishihara, the Mayor of Tokyo?

OP
shesulsa

shesulsa

MT Mentor
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
arnisador said:
Yowza! Now that's wine!
Jeff! Good to see you about this evening - was getting worried earlier when I didn't sign on and see the massive list of new posts with your name on them. Tells us you're alive! :)

To the port ... I am sipping Noval 10 year old tawny port, product of Portugal. Tag was $30.00. Very full-bodied and fruity, however I felt the effects of the sulfites the next morning. If these don't bother you, this would be a nice finish to your turkey dinner sipped lightly in small quantities over good conversation. I recommend inviting Don Roley for a good tossing about of subjects. :)

arnisador

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I would enjoy dining with Mr. Roley! Alas, we're eating Thanksgiving dinner at a hotel's buffet this year. The house we're renting is furnished but there aren't the right kind of pots and pans for a legitimate dinner as my wife usually cooks.

We went to see the touring Broadway production of "Thoroughly Modern Millie" tonight. With other family activities throughout the day--watching a movie at home, and going out to the bookstore--I didn't get on until late.

I'll look for Noval and give it a try, if that's the recommendation!

Kizaru

Purple Belt
Reaction score
Tamayoke said:
Indeed, he is hot. I have the pics to prove it. :ultracool
Hubba, hubba!!

HotPantsMolitor said:
Be a good boy and I might dig them out and show you one of these days..
Now, that would be the big obstacle for me, wouldn't it?
icon10.gif

Don Roley

Senior Master
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Shinkengata said:
wtf? You were in Napa valley, not an hour from me, and i didn't know about it? Now that sucks...:(

Yeah, I was staying in a barn and didn't have internet access until I hit Oregon. As it is, I am not free to do much. I only was able to get together with SheSulsa because she agreed to come to where I was staying and endured my son while my wife and daughter swam. I have to think about them and just can't run off on my own.

Oh, and Luke. Be good or I will tell everyone the real reason the Zambian ambasador to Japan had to be recalled....... The statue of limitations has not expired yet on that.

Tamayoke

White Belt
Reaction score
Kizaru said:
Hubba, hubba!!

Now, that would be the big obstacle for me, wouldn't it?
icon10.gif

As far as you know.... :ultracool

Don Roley said:
Oh, and Luke. Be good or I will tell everyone the real reason the Zambian ambasador to Japan had to be recalled....... The statue of limitations has not expired yet on that.

Damn you Roley! I thought you forgot about that....