Arranged Sparring match

MA_Student

Black Belt
Reaction score
I've got an opportunity coming up. There's a guy who visits our kenpo school who's a 5th dan and is apparently a top level fighter who's won numerous competitions and titles. I've never actually seen him fight but everyone says he's a total badass. Some of the guys asked if I'd like to spar him since I do multiple martial arts and have fought in the ring, the guy said he wants to spar Mma rules. So yeah looking forward to it

Danny T

Senior Master
Reaction score
I've got an opportunity coming up. There's a guy who visits our kenpo school who's a 5th dan and is apparently a top level fighter who's won numerous competitions and titles. I've never actually seen him fight but everyone says he's a total badass. Some of the guys asked if I'd like to spar him since I do multiple martial arts and have fought in the ring, the guy said he wants to spar Mma rules. So yeah looking forward to it
Sounds like fun to me. Hope it is for both of you.

drop bear

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
If he is a MMA guy he will turn up on sherdog or Tapology. So you can get an idea of what he is about beforehand.

OP
M

MA_Student

Black Belt
Reaction score
If he is a MMA guy he will turn up on sherdog or Tapology. So you can get an idea of what he is about beforehand.
Dude...it's a sparring match. It's not something I need to actually train or study for its sparring. Whatever happens will happen lol

Latest Discussions