Arnisador

R

rmcrobertson

I encourage threading contributions through to my post. Via Zurich.

arnisador

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Originally posted by Seig
Do you have keyboard calluses on your fingertips?

I'm doing all this as a two-finger typist!

"Typing is a skill for girls," my mother told me way back when when I was in high school. "You'll never need to know how to type." So, I never took typing.

OP
jfarnsworth

jfarnsworth

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Originally posted by arnisador
I'm doing all this as a two-finger typist!

:eek: E. gads:eek: ....... I'll pass on that.

"Typing is a skill for girls," my mother told me way back when when I was in high school. "You'll never need to know how to type." So, I never took typing.

:mad:

satans.barber

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
If it's PHP, and it's an int, it should be able to go up to a couple of billion! Depending on the data type they used for the database of course...

Ian.

L

LostGrrlDies

Originally posted by jfarnsworth
:eek: Not the Y2K thing again.:rofl:

Tell me about it. I work at a fairly decent sized Hospital. They arent a Trauma One Center, however, there are 4 patient towers and 3 business towers at our downtown campus. Then there are two other seperate branch hospitals from the main one... we just had our Y2K Cerner system (what we use for order entry, charting, labs, diagnostic testing, general pt tracking, etc) update last weekend and EVERY computer in EVERY bulding was down. We had to do everything on paper for 3 days. It was insane, took twice as long and twice the staff.

WHO DOES A Y2K UPDATE 3 YEARS LATE??!!!

apparently the people who sign my paycheck :rolleyes:

Rich Parsons

A Student of Martial Arts
Founding Member
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Originally posted by LostGrrlDies
Tell me about it. I work at a fairly decent sized Hospital. They arent a Trauma One Center, however, there are 4 patient towers and 3 business towers at our downtown campus. Then there are two other seperate branch hospitals from the main one... we just had our Y2K Cerner system (what we use for order entry, charting, labs, diagnostic testing, general pt tracking, etc) update last weekend and EVERY computer in EVERY bulding was down. We had to do everything on paper for 3 days. It was insane, took twice as long and twice the staff.

WHO DOES A Y2K UPDATE 3 YEARS LATE??!!!

apparently the people who sign my paycheck :rolleyes:

Someone probably pais for it a while ago.

Then a QS 9000 Audit showed that not everyone how paid had received. Or that some hospitals could have been getting by with entering in 1900 instead of 2000 and hoping that the County Clerk woudl record it as 2000.

I remember having to write up a letter informing the senior management of my company that on 1/1/2000 all the cars we had were sold. Actually, that was the assigment. I wrote it up as stating that the vehicles will not be inhibited to start, due to what date it is or is not.

:D yet it is funny to hear about these things 3 plus years later!

:rofl:

Chronuss

Senior Master
Reaction score
...is it just me...or should it have rolled over by now..?
:roflmao:

ya know...kinda like that...sorta.

Latest Discussions