Army Combat Fitness Test Calculator Question

lenjee

White Belt
Reaction score
Hello everyone,

I've been navigating the intricacies of the Army Combat Fitness Test (ACFT) and encountered a question about the ACFT calculator.

I'm curious if anyone else has experienced any challenges or uncertainties when using it. Specifically, I'm trying to understand how certain factors impact the overall score. '

Does anyone have insights on how the calculator handles individual performance on different events, and if any nuances might not be immediately apparent?

Your shared experiences and knowledge would be immensely valuable as I strive for a clearer understanding of the ACFT scoring process.

Feel free to share tips, advice, or any resources that have helped you grasp the calculator's functionality better.

OP
L

lenjee

White Belt
Reaction score
Hello everyone,

I've been navigating the intricacies of the Army Combat Fitness Test (ACFT) and encountered a question about the ACFT calculator.

I'm curious if anyone else has experienced any challenges or uncertainties when using it. Specifically, I'm trying to understand how certain factors impact the overall score. '

Does anyone have insights on how the calculator handles individual performance on different events, and if any nuances might not be immediately apparent?

Your shared experiences and knowledge would be immensely valuable as I strive for a clearer understanding of the Army Combat Fitness Test Calculator (ACFT) scoring process.

Feel free to share tips, advice, or any resources that have helped you grasp the calculator's functionality better.
thanks in advance for any help

drop bear

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
My coach did an army fitness test thing. That was all rated 1 to 6 and you had to get a certain overall score.

Is that the same sort of test?

drop bear

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
Yeah. Sort of looks similar. The trick I believe is to use your strengths wisely. So that you get high scores wherever you need them quickly. And get rests for the next exercise.

While not attempting scores you can't achieve. So say if you get a 4 (or whatever the measure is) and then kill yourself for a 5. And miss. You have just shot yourself in the foot.

HighKick

Black Belt
Reaction score
Hello everyone,

Your shared experiences and knowledge would be immensely valuable as I strive for a clearer understanding of the ACFT scoring process.

Army Combat Fitness Test
Seems straightforward. I believe the number you are looking for is 480, 80 from each unit. Since a person knows the test, they should know what to work on.

Latest Discussions