Armed and Famous

arnisador

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Wonder if they will recall that training the next time they get behind the wheel of their auto after snorting a few lines of coke or knocking back a bottle of bubbley???

They had to meet the dept.'s standards for (reserve) officers. I think you're being too harsh here. Shaquille O'Neal did it...is it so preposterous that Erik Estrada could, if he put his mind to it, do the job?

bydand

Senior Master
Reaction score
They had to meet the dept.'s standards for (reserve) officers. I think you're being too harsh here. Shaquille O'Neal did it...is it so preposterous that Erik Estrada could, if he put his mind to it, do the job?

I think they can do it, just leave the camaras behind. If they want to make a difference for real, let them become reserve officers for the communities they live in without the fanfair and filming. As for Erik Estrada, personally if I was pulled over and "Ponch" walked up to my window; I'd bust a gut and ask where "Jon" was, combing his hair. I just would have a real hard time taking him serious, even as he was writing u a real ticket I would have to pay with real money.

Latest Discussions