Are You Going to Hell..........

Chronuss

Senior Master
Reaction score
Originally posted by KenpoTess
Nobody could possibly replace you.. nope.. not on this astral plane ~!!!

of course not...cause I'm me...and there's only me....which is a good thing...cause if there were two..then...I'd take over the world...or...at least Charles Town....okay..well...maybe my house...well...maybe I'd just redecorate me room...:shrug:

T

TheRustyOne

me thinks she did...

...i haven't fallen outta this chair yet....but the chairs in Turner and Kenamond....hehe...they's almost like rockers and tip when yer propped up on the desk readin...

Chronuss

Senior Master
Reaction score
yep, yep....had to pull the chair back in from the other room cause you almost rolled into it...:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Chronuss

Senior Master
Reaction score
no, that happened that one night when I watched The Recruit and I had to show you monkeypox existed...:rofl:

FUZZYJ692000

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
Originally posted by Chronuss
I am not mean...*stomps*...grr..:shrug:...of course you'll keep me....who would replace me....;)

you are a meany head...i tell you that all the time and no stomping, i stomp louder than you :p

FUZZYJ692000

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
mine was 131...hum? i think it was the alcohol consumption that got me there...what can i say drinking games are fun when you're with friends and there's nothing better to do:rolleyes:

Latest Discussions