are you a TRS fan???

J

Josh

TRS is a company that produces video footage of Fighting Tactics. And there are many pepole that they have gotten on video. I am wondering, are any of ya'll a big fan of TRS and how many different products do each of you have?? I'd love to get a ton of them videos and just check out all that footage. Good stuff.

KenpoTex

Senior Master
Reaction score
I've got couple by a guy named Dale Comstock. They're pretty good although I don't like a couple of the techniques he shows b/c he automatically goes to the ground (No, I'm not "dissing" the BJJ stuff, just my personal opinion:)) There are a couple of gun disarms that seem pretty sound. I haven't seen anything else by TRS but you might like these.

Zujitsuka

Blue Belt
Reaction score
Josh said:
TRS is a company that produces video footage of Fighting Tactics. And there are many pepole that they have gotten on video. I am wondering, are any of ya'll a big fan of TRS and how many different products do each of you have?? I'd love to get a ton of them videos and just check out all that footage. Good stuff.

TRS has very good videos. Plus they have a money back guarantee. Some of their marketing can be quite unbelievable sometimes though. I have a two-tape series by Mark Hatmaker called "Escapes from Impossible Holds," and "The Russian Fighting System," by Vladimir Vasiliev. I feel that I got my money's worth and am very satisfied with my purchases.

Randy Strausbaugh

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
Mike Goldbach has a good tape series on basic Muay Thai, Paul Vunak's R.A.T. system is interesting, Larry Wick's self defense tapes are very down-to-earth, Felix Valencia's tapes on Lameco Escrima are good (even shows him screwing up a couple of times- stuff happens), W. "Hock" Hockheim's knife-fighting tape is worthwhile, not to mention the earlier-mentioned excellent tapes by Hatmaker and Vasiliev. I've only had a problem with them once (they sent the wrong tape), but they made it right with no hassles.

Latest Discussions