Are many Chinese masters especially "cagey"?

Neijia

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
I really don't know how martial artists have such thin skin. I don't mind at all that I've been stupid and ignorant. It seems that most people would rather have someone be "nice" to them than tell them the truth. Too bad.

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score
I really don't know how martial artists have such thin skin. I don't mind at all that I've been stupid and ignorant. It seems that most people would rather have someone be "nice" to them than tell them the truth. Too bad.

Intersting take but wrong

Nice, not nice, does not matter.....however the truth in most of your posts is based at best on opinion and in many of those cases there is more than ample proof to prove your opinion wrong... so it appears that it is both your attitude and opinion (not truth) that are at issue. But of course it is always easier to blame others isn't it

Have a nice day

Neijia

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
A cultural question was asked. I answered it. It not my opinion that Germans drink more beer than Saudis, that is a cultural difference. Have you ever been on the inside tradition of a Chinese martial arts system? Clearly not.

The Last Legionary

All warfare is based on deception.<br><b>nemo malu
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
A cultural question was asked. I answered it. It not my opinion that Germans drink more beer than Saudis, that is a cultural difference. Have you ever been on the inside tradition of a Chinese martial arts system? Clearly not.

*Looks at post, looks at who he is addressing, looks back at post*

:duh:
:spitcoffee:
:roflmao:
:roflmao:
:rofl:

Ok

No, ok. I'm ok. Really I am.

No I'm not.

:lol2::s414:

oaktree

Master of Arts
Reaction score
Hi Neijia
I really don't know how martial artists have such thin skin.
I personally don't take things to literally or personal on a public forum in which we use "handles" and our identities are confidential. However since we are on a public forum
I will point out the difference of being blunt and being an a- hole which has nothing to do with thin or thick skin but a disregard for etiquette and respect.

I don't mind at all that I've been stupid and ignorant

Clearly that makes the two of us.
It seems that most people would rather have someone be "nice" to them than tell them the truth

Most people don't listen to a- holes something about the *** part just puts people off. You don't have to be overly nice and if we knew each other perhaps we could understand your jaded view on things but we don't so we have to draw our conclusions based on your posts. Plenty of people here are blunt but they remain in control of their responses.

You are not the only person here who has knowledge or had teachers so maybe your elitiest attitiude would be better some place else?
Just a thought.

Neijia

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
So aside from personal attacks, no one has any reason why I am wrong? Elitist? Fine, yes I am in the minority and my vantage point is also in the minority. As I supposed to feel bad about that? The view is nice, you should come up here. Look at it from their perspective.

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score

So explain to me what Germans and Saudis have to do withanything being discussed other than what I see as a poor attempt as subterfuge.

As for TCMA yup been inside TCMA with a real live old schoolsifu, for a while now also been inside Chineseculture with real live Chinese people too... and you are still spouting opinion...not fact. Andbeyond responding with insult, albeit poor ones, you have not answered any questionsput to you nor had any successful defenses to anything said that was counter toyour somewhat jaded opinion

DaleDugas

My door is always open.
Reaction score
Cultural differences.

I grew up within a Chinese community and lived in China. Here is what is going on. They teach the BS and the good stuff. The good secret stuff is in front of your eyes on the first day. Those who are smart enough find it because they practice it and sift through it. Those too stupid have to pay more money for huge obvious hints. If you still don't get it...too bad. Thats how they see it. They are sifting through BS students just as you are sifting through BS information. When you know BS for BS he knows you are quality and will break his back to entrust his system to you.

Are Chinese masters deceitful and evil? No...students are just stupid and lazy. It takes ten years to test a student, no exceptions in the modern world. When you say, "I paid you so you owe me" He will teach you how to get beat up and nothing more. Don't like it? Too bad, there is a method to the madness. If you can't tell garbage from gold when its in front of your face, how will you develop it further? You can't. You will just cover gold in garbage because you are lazy and stupid. You don't pass something precious entrusted for thousands of years to some idiot that doesn't know what is garbage and what is gold.

10 years to test a student? BS

Who are you?

Where did you live?

What did you study?

You necroed a thread and added nothing but conjecture and BS.

Neijia

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
10 years to test a student? BS

Who are you?

Where did you live?

What did you study?

You necroed a thread and added nothing but conjecture and BS.
How adorable a "bro" from Boston who has no clue about Chinese culture.

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score
How adorable a "bro" from Boston who has no clue about Chinese culture.

Wow there a shock...you didn't answer one single question.... just went right for the insults...since likely you got nothing to back up anything you have said nor is it likely you have none of the cultural background you alluded to either but then why waste my time.... you're leaving... it has been real and it has been nice but it has not been real nice so later....

And if I had to guess, and I don't, Dale knows more about it than you do...but then you are leaving soon so bye again.

The Last Legionary

All warfare is based on deception.<br><b>nemo malu
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Neijia go bye bye.

attachment.php

DaleDugas

My door is always open.
Reaction score
another net ghost bites the dust.

Sad, when all you have to do is answer a few questions.

Latest Discussions