Apologize

MA-Caver

Sr. Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score
Uh, yeah, name is Wade, gonna apologize in advance just to be on the safe side. Kinda old and set in my ways so................................. uh, just bear with me, ok?
Aww do we HAVE TO?

(just kidding)

Welcome to MT, looking forward to your insights and wisdom... happy posting.

bydand

Senior Master
Reaction score
Jeeze, just noticed where you are at. St. Helens. I have an Aunt and Uncle who lived there for years, over on Cowlitz St. (I killed the spelling I think.) I remember visiting and really liking the place. Small world, welcome once again to MT.

OP
wade

wade

Black Belt
Reaction score
Hi and thanks to everyone for the welcomes.

No, I've never been to Wolfcreek, at least not sober.

I'm not a real political person and it's nice to find a site that actually wants to talk about the Arts and is not just about pointing fingers at each other and saying how bad and wrong things are because of them. I get enough of that in the real world.

So, once again, thanks.......

exile

To him unconquered.
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I'm not a real political person and it's nice to find a site that actually wants to talk about the Arts and is not just about pointing fingers at each other and saying how bad and wrong things are because of them. I get enough of that in the real world.

I think that `live and let live' is pretty much the operating philosophy of most of the people who post regularly here... as you say, the real world is full enough of pointless bickering and posturing, who needs it in something you're doing for pleasure and education? The mods keep things on track really well, so it all works. Once you're out of your teens, pissing contests just don't seem like a good use of time, eh? :wink1:

IcemanSK

El Conquistador nim!
MT Mentor
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
An overdue Hello, Master Wade! I appreciate your posts a great deal.

matt.m

Senior Master
Reaction score
Like me you are a former jarhead, or jarhead out of uniform. We, by nature are a very direct group. It is easy for us to come off as harsh when we are just trying to be helpful my friend.

Semper Fi,

Latest Discussions