Anyone have experience training...

TSDTexan

Master of Arts
Reaction score
Does anybody here have experience training with Sifi Phil Bradley in AWCA?

I would like to know what you thing about him. And what years you were training with him.

geezer

Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score
Does anybody here have experience training with Sifi Phil Bradley in AWCA?.
Back in the 80s when I was straight-up WT, he was my kung-fu brother's student. I guess that makes me his "Uncle Geezer". :D

Anyway, he left that lineage and eventually started his video thing. I talked to him once a few years back. Always seemed like a nice guy. But I guess I'm just I'm old school. I believe you need to train WC in person. Videos and online stuff if fine as supplementary training. That's all.

PiedmontChun

Purple Belt
Reaction score
I have had some interaction with him and handful of his students. Won't be too specific on when or how ( mostly since I'm a nobody and anything I have to say is opinion only, not an endorsement anyway) and also not qualified to really critique his abilities.....

But he's a super nice guy, definitely. He's open about who he has learned under, both in the past and currently (under Alex Wallenwein of Houston Wing Tsun these days) so in my mind he is legit.

It's admirable the time and effort he has put into trying to make Wing Chun available to people via distance learning program. I'll second Geezer's comments though, that learning the old fashioned way is better, and even necessary.

Latest Discussions