Any one here from the UK

AdamR

White Belt
Reaction score
Yeah, the TSD chat was really thin on the ground, and I usually strayed into TKD instead and some of the 'discussions' on there had me so irritated I found it better for my sanity to stop going :)

OP
M

Master Ken

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
Another checking in. Cornwall in my case, a few from my club came up to the competition in Manchester about a year ago now (was it really that long?), if memory serves we met you on the way in :) That was our first time up to see the EMTF, we met loads of people that day including Master Hatch (I saw his name mentioned here), and we were fortunate enough to sit in for a while with KJN Salm and the assembled Masters. I was only 8th Gup or so then, so it was quite overwhelming :)

I remember... wow time go's so fast these day's.. are your group going to the UK champs in Essex on 13th Oct..

Ken

Viper720

White Belt
Reaction score
Hello all! Another new member here. Rob James - An Instructor of Tang Soo Do in Cornwall. Great forum and glad to be part of it!

Hi Master Nessworthy. Hope all is well with you. We had no idea there was a UK Championship in Essex. We always seem to find out too late. I will see if we can manage it as we have a team entering the S-Factor world championships in just over a week. Im sure most of us would much prefer to attend a Tang Soo Do Tournament though! We are desperate to attend another EMTF event.

OP
M

Master Ken

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
Hello all! Another new member here. Rob James - An Instructor of Tang Soo Do in Cornwall. Great forum and glad to be part of it!

Hi Master Nessworthy. Hope all is well with you. We had no idea there was a UK Championship in Essex. We always seem to find out too late. I will see if we can manage it as we have a team entering the S-Factor world championships in just over a week. Im sure most of us would much prefer to attend a Tang Soo Do Tournament though! We are desperate to attend another EMTF event.
Hi James,

Nice to hear from you, I am very soory that you did not get the invite to the championships, I have been asking everyone to pass on their email address along with a trusted student so that information can be passed around. I have forwarded you the invitation and hope that you can make it to the champs.

Incidently I am putting our area forward for next years championships so you get a personal invite from me.

Pil Seung

Ken

claireg31

Orange Belt
Reaction score
hi ken
would be great to compete at your club again, very very well organised last time!

OP
M

Master Ken

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
hi ken
would be great to compete at your club again, very very well organised last time!
We tried our best and at the same time learned a lot...

Looking forward to the challenge again even though I added aged by 15 years on the last one :eek:)

Tez3

Sr. Grandmaster
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Viper, welcome to the forum, you will enjoy it here I'm sure!

I live in Yorkshire but come from the south so anything relating to civilisation outside Yorkshire excites me lol!

Viper720

White Belt
Reaction score
Thanks for the warm welcome! I just hope i can add something useful once in a while on here and its a great way to network with other TSD practitioners. Loving it already.

Many thanks Master Nessworthy, I have just recieved the info pack and will hopefully be there! ( bank balance permitting! ) it will be great to see you there, attend another EMTF event and hopefully also compete.

Many thanks again, Yours in Moo Do.