Answer A Question / Ask A Question

KenpoSterre

Purple Belt
Reaction score
cause my heart was just crushed. I want to know who I will end up with and if I know them already.

do you beleive in love at first sight?

SFC JeffJ

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
No, but there was definite lust at first sight with my wife.

DVD or videogame for tonights entertainment?

bookworm_cn317

2nd Black Belt
Reaction score
What are you doing this weekend?
--Saturday: I'm going shopping at Kohl's. Sunday: Mother-Daughter Day(lunch at MacArthur Center & a movie) and watch the Emmys that night!

What's the crappiest movie you ever saw?

crushing

Grandmaster
Reaction score
bookworm_cn317 said:
What's the crappiest movie you ever saw?

A Night in the Life of Jimmy Reardon

When it comes to beer, macrobrew or microbrew?

Kacey

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Microbrew, of which there a quite a few in the Denver area - and more still in Boulder.

What are you doing right now (not including posting/reading the site)?

Swordlady

Senior Master
Reaction score
I was sleeping on the couch til a few minutes ago. Was woken up by a passing thunderstorm...wait a sec...is that hail I'm hearing?! :erg:

When was the last time it rained in your area?

shesulsa

Columbia Martial Arts Academy
MT Mentor
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Nevada_MO_Guy said:

snake2.gif
[FONT=Arial,helvetica] [/FONT][FONT=Arial,helvetica]Diplomatic and popular, the Snake has the sensual art of seduction down. This Sign is an interesting mix of gregariousness paired with introversion, intuitive reasoning paired with savvy business skills. Snakes are considered to be lucky with money and will generally have more than enough to live life to the fullest, regardless of how important it considers money to be; this may be due to the fact that Snakes tend to be rather tight with cash. They're not stingy, they're simply more mentally than physically active. Snakes tend to hang back a bit in order to analyze a situation before jumping into it. Their charming, seductive quality actually belies a rather retiring nature; this Sign is perfectly happy to spend the whole day curled up with a good book and, thus, can be mislabeled as being lazy.[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial,helvetica]The Snake is somewhat insecure deep down and tend to be a rather jealous, possessive lover, behavior that can end up alienating loved ones. Despite these less-than-stellar tendencies, however, the Snake often proves irresistible and is a generous, loving partner.. Slightly dangerous and disarmingly smart, the Snake's philosophical and intuitive mind generally supersedes logic in favor of feelings and instinct. Snakes will rely on their own gut reactions and intuitions before turning to others for suggestions. This makes this Sign a great hand in any business venture, possessing the caution and smarts needed to get ahead.[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial,helvetica]Snakes are hard workers (when they see good reason to be!) and are possessed of a keen intelligence. Snakes have incredible follow-through, once they get going, and they expect the same from others. Thus, their coworkers and employees had best stay on their toes, lest they anger the Snake and suffer its poisonous bite![/FONT]
[FONT=Arial,helvetica]In general, of course, Snakes are generous and genteel, charming and appealing. Snakes must try to learn humility and to develop a stronger sense of self. Once Snakes realize that confidence comes from within, they will finally be comfortable in their own skin.[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial,helvetica]The most compatible match for a Snake is the Rooster or the Ox.[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial,helvetica]Q: Do you always ask girls questions like this? :)
[/FONT]

Kacey

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
KenpoSterre said:
how many piercings do you have?

1 in each ear; as my father said when those were pierced when I was 11 - what do I need with more holes in my head?

What is your favorite restaurant?

SFC JeffJ

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
The Edgewater Cafe.

What beer should I take to the cookout I'm going to later, Whatneys or Labbat Blue?

KenpoSterre

Purple Belt
Reaction score
neither. I prefer wine. :)

If a murder had managed to beat you in a fight and gave you a choice which of the three would you do. You can not fight anylonger and there is no way out. Someone will have to die.

a. your wife/husband, gf/bf

b. your mother or father

c. your sibling

I know that question sounded stupid and gross. Sorry.

bookworm_cn317

2nd Black Belt
Reaction score
The murderer can kill my "father", seeing as how I'm not too fond of that "person"!

If you could be in any movie you ever saw, what movie would you be in and why?

Sam

Senior Master
Reaction score
Star wars, because ewan mcgregor and hayden christensen were both in it.

Do you compete in tournaments?

Blotan Hunka

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
Drive-up ATM buttons are marked with braille because federal regulations require it. To be specific, section 4.34.4 of the ADA Accessibility Guidelines for Buildings and Facilities (Appendix to Part 1191, 36 CFR Chapter XI, issued pursuant to the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990) says, "Instructions and all information for use [of an automated teller machine] shall be made accessible to and independently usable by persons with vision impairments." Drive-up ATMs, unlike the walk-up variety, don't need to be wheelchair accessible, but the rules make no exception regarding accessibility by the blind.

What was your proudest physical accomplishment? (won a race, martial arts comp etc)?

Latest Discussions