another introduction...

R

Richard S.

Whats up ya'll! my name is Richard and i'm new here..well,i used to be a member, but i lost my faith and quit training and posting,but now i'm back. i little about me...i'm the store manager for a large gunshop and indoor range in Raleigh,NC..i'm a custom knife collector and my MA experience is mostly Korean,Hapkido and Chosondo and a little Balintawak Escrima. i've recently started Modern Arnis under Guros David Ng and Roland Rivera and so far i'm diggin it big time. I look forward to making new friends and soaking up as much as possible here. thanks for looking. respectfully,Richard.

Drac

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Welcome back...Gunshop you say????

MJS

Administrator
Staff member
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome back!! Enjoy your stay!

Mike

Jade Tigress

RAWR
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Welcome back Richard. That's a great school you've found.

Lisa

Don't get Chewed!
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Richard S. said:
Whats up ya'll! my name is Richard and i'm new here..well,i used to be a member, but i lost my faith and quit training and posting,but now i'm back. i little about me...i'm the store manager for a large gunshop and indoor range in Raleigh,NC..i'm a custom knife collector and my MA experience is mostly Korean,Hapkido and Chosondo and a little Balintawak Escrima. i've recently started Modern Arnis under Guros David Ng and Roland Rivera and so far i'm diggin it big time. I look forward to making new friends and soaking up as much as possible here. thanks for looking. respectfully,Richard.

Welcome back, Richard.

My husband is jealous. He says you have the "dream" job. Guns and shooting, all day, every day. His eyes just glazed over..... :)

terryl965

<center><font size="2"><B>Martial Talk Ultimate<BR
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Welcome back Richard sound like the welcome back Kotter from the seventies. Oh well
Terry

OP
R

Richard S.

Flatlander said:
Hi Richard S! How long ago were you a member? What was your username?
..it's been a couple of years i think...same user name. respects,Richard

bluemtn

Senior Master
Reaction score
Thanks Terry! Now I have "Welcome Back Kotter" theme song in my head (even though I've never seen the show- long story) :waah: . Just kidding Terry- only happens if I hear the song.

Welcome back Richard! Happy (re?) posting!

OP
R

Richard S.

Thanks for the warm welcome everybody! i'll try to adhere to the obviously high standards in this place.

Flatlander

Grandmaster
Reaction score
The most important thing you can do is simply share with an open heart, and an open mind. I look forward to your contributions on the board. :asian:

bdparsons

Black Belt
Reaction score
Hi Richard,

Glad to see you're back at training. David Ng is one of the best around. I wish you the best. Give a call sometime if you feel like it. We're hosting a seminar in the middle of March.

Respects,
Bill Parsons
Triangle Kenpo Institute