Another gi thread

Tony Dismukes

MT Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Wait, so if someone tries to mug or fight me, and I just start stripping, that'll end the confrontation? How have I never been taught that before??
There are a few versions of a YouTube prank video with the pranksters picking a fight with random bystanders in the hood, then stripping down to a mankini or a thong, which usually ends the confrontation. Supposedly one such incident almost resulted in the prankster getting shot, but I don't know if any of the videos were actually legit and not staged.

Monkey Turned Wolf

MT Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
There are a few versions of a YouTube prank video with the pranksters picking a fight with random bystanders in the hood, then stripping down to a mankini or a thong, which usually ends the confrontation. Supposedly one such incident almost resulted in the prankster getting shot, but I don't know if any of the videos were actually legit and not staged.
I'd be very curious what the odds are there. But don't think i can trust yt content creators on that

Steve

Mostly Harmless
Reaction score
Wait, so if someone tries to mug or fight me, and I just start stripping, that'll end the confrontation? How have I never been taught that before??
There are self defense courses that recommend people poop their pants and smear it on themselves. I mean, stripping is tame.

Monkey Turned Wolf

MT Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
There are self defense courses that recommend people poop their pants and smear it on themselves. I mean, stripping is tame.
Dennis glover has a good response to why this doesn't work. Simple answer is- if i tell you to poop right now, can you? The answer is probably no. People can hold in their poop, but they've got to plan to poop on someone.

Gyakuto

Senior Master
Supporting Member
Reaction score
In your case, the mere suggestion of denuding would have ‘em running for the hills!

opr1945

Green Belt
Reaction score

Jury acquits delivery driver of main charge in shooting of YouTuber​

There is video on Utube of tthe confrontation.

Last edited: