An inspiration lost (family death)

Infinite

Brown Belt
Reaction score
On Janurary 12th at 3:38am Pacific Standard Time my Grandmother the Matrarch of my sirname passed on.

She was a warrior and taught me that life with dignity is worth living life without is not.

There are no words and may there never be that can capture the soul of this woman. I have been enriched beyond measure just by knowing her.

Too all another warriors soul has been claimed. My grandmother was one of the first ever female pilots in the world (complete with paper licenses signed by the president of the united states).

May my life in part be inspired by her beauty.

Thank you,
Infinite aka Will loving Grandson.

exile

To him unconquered.
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Infinite, I'm very sorry to hear about the loss of your extraordinary grandmother. :asian:

MSTCNC

Brown Belt
Reaction score
Will,

To have walked so closely with someone such as the Grandmother you have described here in your posts on MT... shows itelf in the way you speak of her...

In this... I'm sure she would be well pleased...

My thoughts are with you and your family at this time, Will...

Your Brother in the arts,

Andrew

shesulsa

Columbia Martial Arts Academy
MT Mentor
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
My condolences to you and yours.

:asian:

Carol

Crazy like a...
MT Mentor
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
My thoughts and my prayers goes out to you and your family Will.

Reaction score
On Janurary 12th at 3:38am Pacific Standard Time my Grandmother the Matrarch of my sirname passed on.

She was a warrior and taught me that life with dignity is worth living life without is not.

There are no words and may there never be that can capture the soul of this woman. I have been enriched beyond measure just by knowing her.

Too all another warriors soul has been claimed. My grandmother was one of the first ever female pilots in the world (complete with paper licenses signed by the president of the united states).

May my life in part be inspired by her beauty.

Thank you,
Infinite aka Will loving Grandson.

on my thread about my freind that passed away i remember you saying that you grandmother was diagnosed with cancer and would die in 2 months. you supported me in my greif , you now have my support in yours freind,

chris

bluemtn

Senior Master
Reaction score
I'm so sorry to hear of your loss, Will. Prayers and thoughts go out to you and yours!

Latest Discussions