Almost afraid to put this up.....

Originally posted by edhead2000
You guys DO look alike.........scary :)

Well I like Ohio State and he like U of M that's where we have our differences.:rofl:

Originally posted by jfarnsworth
Well I like Ohio State and he like U of M that's where we have our differences.:rofl:

Ah yes, the crucial difference :)

And out biggest fights ;) :D Go Blue!

There was a thread in the locker room of bar and grill that had pictures tht a couple of mine also. I am not at home so I cannot post any others :(

Oh well, them is the cards of life :)

Page 5 of the thread Them Boys in the Bar and Grrill has a different picture. Just take no offense to ny left hand :eek: :rolleyes:

Originally posted by TheRustyOne
Cept Rich is taller than heck.

Well you know, one gets all of the genetic greatness and the other gets what is left.:shrug:

Well you know, one gets all of the genetic greatness and the other gets what is left.:shrug:

I'm an only child..........I must be perfect!

Me Mongo, you just nice looking guy all the girls go after ;)

The real reason we would fight if he was not married :D

I got geeky looks :shrug: my sister is older and got artsyness and is so much prettier. but i am taller than she! haha!

Originally posted by Chronuss
...I'm not a medical expert though...so what I say doesn't matter. :shrug:

I thought it didn't matter just cause it was you saying it :confused:

everything I say matters...but...
aprc_pov.gif

Latest Discussions

Back