Alamo City Kenpo Clinic

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
R

Rob_Broad

Welcome Everyone to the 1st Annual Witchita Pissing Contest.

OP
B

bahenlaura

Originally posted by Rob_Broad
Welcome Everyone to the 1st Annual Witchita Pissing Contest.

:rolleyes:

One should not confuse a brotherly love conversation with a pissing contest!

:cool:

ikenpo

Black Belt
Reaction score
Originally posted by bahenlaura
You receive the love part when we cross path.

:p

Heck,

Your in Wichita, Kansas how hard can it be to cross paths there? Maybe at the local DQ or the General Store, or the livery stable or maybe even the town moving picture show..lol.

I'd say just let it go. If it's truly something personal, less talk more action. Glove up and get busy. But if it's just a component of something between he and your instructor or some macho testosterone, you didn't bow low enough last time you saw me BS, let it go or Hunter may be the one cuffing one of you after doing something that seemed like a good idea at the time. But hey I could just be making stuff up (and you too could actually be really good friends), what do I know I'm in Texas.

jb:asian:

OP
J

jeffkyle

You receive the love part when we cross path.

Sounds like a threat Burt!

But if it's just a component of something between he and your instructor or some macho testosterone, you didn't bow low enough last time you saw me BS

Nuff said!

Sigung86

2nd Black Belt
Reaction score
I wonder ... Is there anything one can safely post on a Kenpo forum that does not evoke hostility, hatred, violence .... Or does not make Gou think it's Homosexual? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sorry Doug ... Just kidding ... Really! Just kidding! The Right Reverend BoB is handy right now, and I couldn't let it pass. :rofl:

Dan

OP
G

GouRonin

Originally posted by Sigung86
I wonder ... Is there anything one can safely post on a Kenpo forum that does not evoke hostility, hatred, violence .... Or does not make Gou think it's Homosexual?

Kenpo by itself is gooood.

Add politics and then you have the gay part.

OP
J

jeffkyle

Originally posted by GouRonin
Sounds homosexual to me.

It isn't me saying all of it...And it definitely isn't reciprical! :mad:

OP
G

GouRonin

I understand. With all the supermodels you are dating you don't have the time.

Cheers!:D

OP
J

jeffkyle

I understand. With all the supermodels you are dating you don't have the time.

Cheers!:D

LOL!:D

OP
B

bahenlaura

Originally posted by jeffkyle
Sounds like a threat Burt!

Nuff said!

Jeff,

You know what you have done! You try to cover your actions by cute come backs and funny smart *** remarks. However the truth remains unchanged. You are a what you are, sad but true.
Now, that is Nuff said.

Good Luck with your MTV video testing and all that.

Your's

Burt

OP
J

jeffkyle

Jeff,

You know what you have done! You try to cover your actions by cute come backs and funny smart *** remarks. However the truth remains unchanged. You are a what you are, sad but true.
Now, that is Nuff said.

Your's

Burt

Believe none of what you hear...and half of what you see!

It is obvious you wanna believe what you wanna believe...or you would have contacted me instead of posting BS on here.

Not Yours,

Jeff

OP
R

Rob_Broad

Jeff,

Now, that is Nuff said.

Your's

Burt

From an outsiders unobjective point of view, it looks like you have a chip on your shoulder about the size of Plymouth Rock. If you want to air dirty laundry why not do it in a private message or email. Or have the courage to come out and say what this slight is and allow Jeff Kyle the opportunity to refute it.

Whining with snide little remarks makes it hard for anyone to take anything you say seriously. Just settle the matter one way or another and let this thread get back on topic.

OP
G

GouRonin

Kirk.

Re: Alamo City Kenpo Clinic,

I have e-mailed Misters Todd Compton and Craig Dishmon. I will be sending in a deposit on a single day fee for the seminar for the Saturday, May 10th/2003.

We will discuss our issues after the seminar.

ikenpo

Black Belt
Reaction score
Kirk.

Re: Alamo City Kenpo Clinic,

I have e-mailed Misters Todd Compton and Craig Dishmon. I will be sending in a deposit on a single day fee for the seminar for the Saturday, May 10th/2003.

We will discuss our issues after the seminar.

Hey Gou,

Way to go, after its been cancelled...lol. But your buddy Huk Planas is having a seminar at his school on Feb 21st & 22nd. I'm sure you could fly down for that one unless that's too soon...lol. You guys need to just kiss and make up.

jb

OP
G

GouRonin

Originally posted by jbkenpo
Hey Gou,
Way to go, after its been cancelled...lol. But your buddy Huk Planas is having a seminar at his school on Feb 21st & 22nd. I'm sure you could fly down for that one unless that's too soon...lol. You guys need to just kiss and make up.
jb

That does look pretty stupid @ss of me.

I have not heard back from either of the 2 gentlemen I e-mailed. I'm sorry, I didn't know it was cancelled. Will it be later? I actually also wanted to meet Mr. LaBounty finally.

I might have trouble making the end of February seminar. Is there a number I can call to register and find out more? Thanx Jason.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Discussions