:roflmao:
:lfao:
:hammer::headbangin::boing1:
:highfive:

Kacey

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Srsly? It's pretty much a standard part of his appearances these days. Every time I have heard him on the radio or seen him on TV his orientation has been part of the program. Also, he had a big "coming out" announcement a few years ago, although it was apparently an open secret before then. Similar to Jodi Foster.

I didn't know either... but then, I tend to ignore such things; I find the sexual orientation of public figures irrelevant unless and until their sexual conduct affects their performance and/or integrity - I simply don't care, one way or the other.

OP
shesulsa

shesulsa

Columbia Martial Arts Academy
MT Mentor
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I didn't know either... but then, I tend to ignore such things; I find the sexual orientation of public figures irrelevant unless and until their sexual conduct affects their performance and/or integrity - I simply don't care, one way or the other.
Ditto that, I just can't wait for the political scene to get over itself when it comes to restricting gay marriage and am glad to hear of folks who git 'er done.

arnisador

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
George Takei and partner plan to wed in September

Walter Koenig, who played Chekov in "Star Trek," will be the best man and Nichelle Nichols, who played Uhura, will be the matron of honor. Castmate Leonard Nimoy will be among the 200 guests, but probably not William Shatner. Takei has said Shatner didn't treat him and most of the cast very well.

Latest Discussions