Acupuncture

setboy

Orange Belt
Reaction score
I don't know that the energy thing he did helped any cause later when I was in class I was ready to fall asleep on my feet,

from what i have had done on me and read this happens after the frist time you get Acupuncture

OP
Ping898

Ping898

Senior Master
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
from what i have had done on me and read this happens after the frist time you get Acupuncture

You are probably right and honestly didn't surprise me, my experiences with other forms of non-traditional medicines have shown me that often pent up 'toxins' get released into the body and so after the appt sometimes extreme tiredness will happen....

thardey

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
Wanted to bring this thread back up to the top, and to give you guys an update.

I can now have dairy, wheat, and yeast with no side effects whatsoever. This weekend I get treated for eggs, which is a mild "food sensitivity".

My psoriasis is slowly fading, but definitely fading -- the patches almost look human again, and other than the acupuncture and herbs (in fact, I haven't been on herbs for a few weeks now), I haven't changed anything else in my lifestyle.

This last week saw the most improvement, and I am excited, especially since I can go to the lake or swimming pool and not be embarrassed by my ugly red skin all over. Now it just looks like a big pale/discolored spot, more like a scar than a disease. Hopefully by the end of summer it will be gone, at this rate.

Ping898, how is your treatment going?

OP
Ping898

Ping898

Senior Master
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ping898, how is your treatment going?

Actually going pretty good I think. I don't think my allergies will ever disappear, but I was on 3 prescriptions everyday, twice a day and now I just rotate between 2 of them and need them only 3 or 4 days a week.

thardey

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
Actually going pretty good I think. I don't think my allergies will ever disappear, but I was on 3 prescriptions everyday, twice a day and now I just rotate between 2 of them and need them only 3 or 4 days a week.

That's good news! How much longer are you planning on doing treatment?

fireman00

Brown Belt
Reaction score
I see a lovely woman that is a certified health practitioner; she is an herbologist and started with acupuncture and has moved to using small magnets and strategically placing them around the body to improve certain ills... the theory is that energy fields are being disrupted.

I am a bit of a naysayer but my instructor was very convincing; I have had lower back pain for 9 years and within one week of using the magnets as she recommended the pain was gone; I went from eating a dozen Tylenol or a half dozen Aleeve a day to nothing.

I went to see a NASCAR race as Pocono and after walking around for 4 hours then sitting in the bleacher seats with no back support my back ached from my shoulders to the balls of my feet. I got home and put a magnet on the inside of each ankle and within 15 minutes - no pain. I am now a firm believer in that the body's electrical field can be manipulated in a beneficial manner be it with pins, pressure points or magnets.

thardey

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
I see a lovely woman that is a certified health practitioner; she is an herbologist and started with acupuncture and has moved to using small magnets and strategically placing them around the body to improve certain ills... the theory is that energy fields are being disrupted.

I am a bit of a naysayer but my instructor was very convincing; I have had lower back pain for 9 years and within one week of using the magnets as she recommended the pain was gone; I went from eating a dozen Tylenol or a half dozen Aleeve a day to nothing.

I went to see a NASCAR race as Pocono and after walking around for 4 hours then sitting in the bleacher seats with no back support my back ached from my shoulders to the balls of my feet. I got home and put a magnet on the inside of each ankle and within 15 minutes - no pain. I am now a firm believer in that the body's electrical field can be manipulated in a beneficial manner be it with pins, pressure points or magnets.

Yeah, it's weird stuff, but somehow, if you use your imagination, it makes sense.

It's too bad there isn't a way to make this stuff more acceptable to the scientific western culture, but I don't see how anybody's going to pay for all the research, testing, etc - there's not as much money to be made by "curing" people of allergies, or teaching them to do as you did, a "self-therapy". It's just not worth the financial investment.

There's way more profit to be had in developing expensive pills that have to be taken daily for life. And that's just sad.

fireman00

Brown Belt
Reaction score
you are correct thardey... pharmaceuticals don't want to cure you - they want lifetime customers.

Latest Discussions