Master of Arts
Reaction score
No Beer !!!!!!!!!!!!------------------------------------------------

Thats it im leaving!

:cheers:

Johnathan Napalm

Black Belt
Reaction score
If you post unsubstantiated info, expect to be challenged and rebutted. If you are rude, expect to be flamed.

I have not been here long. But I have yet to come across any deliberate flaming from posters such as Yilisifu, Yiliquan, Cheungfu, RyuShiKan, Mike Clark. On the contrary, I find their posts to be well thought out, sensible and logical. They don't shy from calling you out if your posts are questionable. That is positive.

The only way to maintain a quality forum is to have unsubtantiated posts rebutted and challenged.

If you go to take a peek at other forums, you will find a lot of dubious advice and info. No one is there knowledgeable to challenge those posts. That is not healthy at all.

The success of a forum is totally dependent on the quality of the posters.

ace

Master of Arts
Reaction score
Originally posted by Johnathan Napalm
If you post unsubstantiated info, expect to be challenged and rebutted. If you are rude, expect to be flamed.

Did U even read the Artical
:argue:

OP
R

RyuShiKan

Originally posted by ace
Originally posted by Johnathan Napalm

Did U even read the Artical
:argue:

I did.

OP
S

Shinobi

Wait, Dan Severn still Wrestles. And he's a hooker! So is Chris Benoit, I do believe. I know Benoit has a Catch background from Training at The Dungeon.

OP
R

RyuShiKan

Originally posted by Shinobi
Wait, Dan Severn still Wrestles. And he's a hooker! So is Chris Benoit, I do believe. I know Benoit has a Catch background from Training at The Dungeon.

The article seems to be from 1997~98 and was last updated 02/06/99 so the information is not exactly "fresh".

OP
R

RyuShiKan

I am still trying to figure out why it was posted though.
:confused:

ace

Master of Arts
Reaction score
And Has done both Shoots & Works in
Japan.

There is a connection From This To MMA
it is Part of the History.

Yes The Artical is older.

Most of The Groups are doing Well.
Some are Gone Such as UWFI.

For Those Who Follow MMA i feel it is good
pieace of Material to have.

Take it For What it is.
If U like it Great, if Not then move on.

OP
I

Infight

I Think at least this material can be used as some culture, information about some pro-wrestling origins, and from that came many fighters ( specially in Japan like Sakuraba ) to MMA, and i hope many others, cause that will increase the pro-wresling show with real manuevers, and increase the MMA show, with known names, showing that pro-wrestling is not a fake,LOL.

ace

Master of Arts
Reaction score
Originally posted by Infight
I Think at least this material can be used as some culture, information about some pro-wrestling origins, and from that came many fighters ( specially in Japan like Sakuraba ) to MMA, and i hope many others, cause that will increase the pro-wresling show with real manuevers, and increase the MMA show, with known names, showing that pro-wrestling is not a fake,LOL.
Absolutly Thank uuuuu

Latest Discussions