AAU Houston qaulifier

terryl965

<center><font size="2"><B>Martial Talk Ultimate<BR
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Well this Saturday is the AAU houston qualifier, we are only taking ten to this one since we have a local one in about a month. I am hoping that my students put into play some of the new footwork and spacing drills we ahve been going over for this year. Wish them luck, I never do because we win too many times, just looking for some good competition as always.

ATC

Senior Master
Reaction score
Good luck to you and your competitors Terry. I am sure they will all do just fine.:asian:

bluekey88

Senior Master
Reaction score
Good luck Terry. We're doing the PA state USAT tourny this weekend. Trying to nail down some spots for nationals in June.

Good luck to you and yours. May their kicks be fast like lightning. :)

Peace,
Erik

OP
terryl965

terryl965

<center><font size="2"><B>Martial Talk Ultimate<BR
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Good luck Terry. We're doing the PA state USAT tourny this weekend. Trying to nail down some spots for nationals in June.

Peace,
Erik

Yea our USAT state qualifier is on the 13th of March we are sending our BB so they can compete in Orlando that same weekend. The great thing is it is only a few hours drive to Ft.Laurderdale so we can do both this year.

I only wish you the very best at your event as well.

d1jinx

Master Black Belt
Reaction score

Peace,
Erik

Which one is that? I only know of the YORK PA qualifier.

bluekey88

Senior Master
Reaction score
It's at the Newtown Athletic Center in Newton, PA on 3/7. You can sign up at the USAT website until tomorrow night. I think there is alos registratino at the door, but I'm not positive on that. It's being run by Master Smith with PA tkd.

d1jinx

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
It's at the Newtown Athletic Center in Newton, PA on 3/7. You can sign up at the USAT website until tomorrow night. I think there is alos registratino at the door, but I'm not positive on that. It's being run by Master Smith with PA tkd.

thats the guy from Bensalem? do you have his site? USAT page is acting up. I havent seen anything on their for state events yet except NY.