A Practical Self Defense Training Center TV ad that came out well...

Daniel Sullivan

Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score
They look good!

And good to see you here! I have very much appreciated your group, 'Weapons of the Martial World' for several years, though I have done much more lurking than posting in recent years.

Daniel

OP
R

Ron Kosakowski

Orange Belt
Reaction score
They look good!

And good to see you here! I have very much appreciated your group, 'Weapons of the Martial World' for several years, though I have done much more lurking than posting in recent years.

Daniel
Thank you! In this economy, I needed to try something so I am not just living month to month. I know the whole country is feeling it and there are many worse off than I am. I guess as a fighter, I am taking on another fight. And here is how I am doing it.

I am sure all the MA instructors out there are struggling to some degree. I am seeing MA schools close down here and there...amoung many other types of businesses. Hey, I didn't vote for this "great sales-pitch-man" we now have in office.

Daniel Sullivan

Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score
Seen a few schools close out here too. Other specialty businesses have also either closed or relocated due to mall madness (gouging tenants by hiking the rent the max they can).

I hope that the investment yields well for you!

Incidentally, television ads were incredibly effective for Jhoon Rhee in my area back before the web existed. Heck, it's part of what got me into MA. Hope yours do as much for you as his did for his organization.

Then you too can say, "Nobody bothers me.":p

Daniel

Latest Discussions