A New Spin on Your Name

K-man

Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score
Hmm, to get around any potential filters, I'm just going to link to my definitions.... personal favourites are numbers 3, 4, 5, 6, and, uh, 2. Yeah, 2. Ahem.

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Chris

I'll leave it to others to decide on accuracy...
I'm with you.
But for me .... mmm ... not sure about this. Could be half right.
icon11.gif

A bad *** with a big #*$%!
That hot dude.
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Andy Moynihan

Senior Master
MT Mentor
Reaction score
People's Banana Republic of Massachusettstan, Disu
I am going to Soooooooooo dispute that. Maybe. Kind of. A little . . .well . . . . . Damn!
lori

Hmmmmm?

Ah. Of course. I see.

You feel the website's research is incomplete, and that you don't believe them, and you'll never be satisfied until you have learned for yourself. Perfectly understandable and I don't blame you for a moment. ;) :D

teekin

3rd Black Belt
Reaction score
Hmmmmm?

Ah. Of course. I see.

You feel the website's research is incomplete, and that you don't believe them, and you'll never be satisfied until you have learned for yourself. Perfectly understandable and I don't blame you for a moment. ;) :D

Ummmm Andy, ummmm how do I put this . . . I may have uhhhhh . . done ummmm a bit of research. I just didn't know it had been published is all. Uhhhhmmm Yah.
lori

Flea

Beating you all over those fries!
MT Mentor
Reaction score
Erm ... I think it's time for me to get a new nickname. :jaw-dropping:

On the brighter side, I entered my legal name and this came up:

Someone who comes into your house on short notice and eats a majority of your chocolate milk.

Ken Morgan

Senior Master
MT Mentor
Reaction score
Damn, this thing is really, really accurate...:)

"One of the most amazing guy's you could ever possibly meet... He will really turn your world around. Make you forget all the things you don't want to remember. Make you feel as if you're the only two in the world when you're with him. Kenneth is a guy you can always trust, no matter what. He will always know exactly what to say to make your heart race and make it beat faster and slower at the same time :) Kenneth knows how to have fun and you'll never find yourself bored when youre around him. Pretty much you will fall in love with him the day you look into his Gorgeoussss eyes. Kenneth is a wonderful addition to anyones life and it would be wrong not to meet one because NO joke... Kenneth is the most amazing,sweet and one of the funniest guys you will ever meet :)"

Gordon Nore

Senior Master
Reaction score
Gordon

1. could not be published here and still be recognizable.

2. is right on the money.

a traditional scottish name!! enough said there its scottish!! greatness is automaticaly assumed!! it is celtic for great (gor) hill (don or dun)!!
"aww man look its gordon" nothing else needs said!!

3. again, unpublishable, but quite true.

4. half true

1. An extremely sexually orientated type of person

2. Can also be referred to as quite a nerdy person.

It goes on and on, but suffice it to say that a "gordon" is quite a pistol.