A New Home

L

Limeydog

Well Brothers and Sisters,

We have finally got a home for all of us to post, chat and discuss our art. Let's make sure we keep a clean house and set an example to all. Let's keep in mind the 14 Point Code for Powerful Living when we post.

The Code for Blue Belt spring to mind:

"I develop significant relationships, I avoid abusing others for selfish gain, I thoughtfully express the truth, I avoid the confusion of dishonest words, I cultivate a positive attitude, a healthy body and a clear mind, I avoid whatever would reduce my physical or mental well being."

I look forward to hearing from my Toshindo family in the near future.

Warmest Regards

Satt

Black Belt
Reaction score
Good post. Hey, does anyone know when gmunoz is gonna be off suspension??? This would be a great time to have him back.

OP
L

Limeydog

Hi Kaith,

I just wanted to take this opportunity to thank you for allowing our Toshindo family a place to gather and share knowledge. It is a strange place to be in neither traditional Japanese Ninjutsu nor Modern Neo Ninjutsu, but at the same time a combination of the two. I hope the Toshindo/SKH/Quest Forum goes from strength to strength. I also hope that we can all "Just get along" and share the beauty of Toshindo without getting caught up in petty squabbles or politics...thanks again Kaith we really appreciate what you have done for us.

Warmest Regards

Bob Hubbard

Retired
MT Mentor
Founding Member
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Not a problem. :) I grew up reading his early books. My hope is that by focusing this on the area of study around Mr. Hayes, that we can explore where he came from, where he is, and where he is going in a scholastic friendly sense, and avoid the issues that have plagued us in the past.

:)

Bester

<font color=blue><B>Grand UberSoke, Sith-jutsu Ryu
Reaction score
You should have less problems with this section since SKH has legitimate training and background, though there will be a few naysayers. Good call.

r erman

Green Belt
Reaction score
Although I'm sure that Mr Hayes doesn't mind the exposure, has anyone asked if the TSD hombu is ok with this forum?

I think if it hasn't been done yet, a notification to skhquest.com might be appropriate--you may even see some of the higher ranking people post here and answer questions that the HSC students can only guess at.

Bob Hubbard

Retired
MT Mentor
Founding Member
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Good idea. I just sent an official invitation to the Dayton center. I hope to hear back favorably soon. :) Thank you for the suggestion.

Bester

<font color=blue><B>Grand UberSoke, Sith-jutsu Ryu
Reaction score
Would be nice to see some official reps on the board

Michael Stinson

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
Just thought I would bow in and say hello....I heard about this new forum and thought I would drop by and see how things are going. For those of you that don't know me my bio can be found here:

http://www.phoenixquestcenter.com/instructors.htm

These days I don't really participate too much in the forums, but I will be glad to jump in where and when I can. Hope things go well here!

Sincerely,

Michael Stinson
Phoenix Quest Center

Latest Discussions