Green Belt
Reaction score
Any other RMA Board refugees here?

andy

Mark Jakabcsin

Green Belt
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'm here. Although not a big poster here or the old there. Coach Sonnon has also invited the Systema folks to use his board over at circular strength training forum.

mark

Klondike93

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
As you can see I've been here for a long time, in fact it was Doug aka GouRonin that really got the Russian threads started over here (but they won't let him in to play, he bad). I hope you'll all continue to post some great discussions here as well.

:p

T

TAZ

I'm here..hardly posted..Rob G ha been doing to good a job...
has the Aikido boards systema section gone as well??

T

Todd

I'm here also, feeling like I've been thrown out on the street with nowhere to go. Whoa is me... brother can ya spare a dime?:wah:

NoSuchChick

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
I'm here too. I am now homeless, wandering the net aimlessly, searching for the voices of my lost friends...

Waiting for the day we are called back home again...

Jennifer

NoSuchChick

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
Thank you, Kaith, I have to say that MartialTalk has been very accommodating to the RMA community as a whole, and has always been one of the boards in which I enjoy participating.

M

Michelle

As long as you get everyone from "overthere" to "overhere" then it will be the same, yes? Just, ummm, kind of blue coloured instead of beige and green???

:::trying to be funny:::::: :) :(

I hope you guys will all get comfortable here once the strangeness of the move wears off. I never posted on the RMA but read every day. I'm sorry it's gone.

Michelle

OP
ABN

ABN

Green Belt
Reaction score
I'm slowly adjusting although I'm sort of afraid to sit on the furniture yet. Is it safe? I'm also not housebroken....(wy can't I use those decorative hand towels?) Seriously though Kaith, thanks for the welcome....

andy

Bob Hubbard

Retired
MT Mentor
Founding Member
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Hand Towels are in the Locker Room....they tend to be sorta brownish green.... Furnatures safe to sit on...well, mostly....careful around the rattan couch though....the FMA folks tend to 'borrow' parts at times to play with.....

:)

NYCRonin

Purple Belt
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Hi all, just checkin in.
TAZ - the systema thread on aikido journal (at least my favorites link to it) went dead a short while after Vlad did the vegas thing.
I had to go in the front door and re-link...dont know why.
Hasnt been any traffic there since Sept. 22nd - a couple of posts about Vlads time in vegas.

This is a nice place, though i am certain that Arthur has plans to establish a forum on his site www.systema.org - and I thank Keith for the welcome.
So, I am putting my bag down over there in the corner - the blue toothbrush is mine...and let me warn ya - I snore sometimes. :)

Rich Parsons

A Student of Martial Arts
Founding Member
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Yes, Welcome to all the RMA, those lost and not so lost ;)

If you guys have any issues or concerns or questions, check the FAQ, or post your questions or PM a Moderator/Administrator and we will do our best to reply and help out.

Thank you for your presence here :)
:asian:

arnisador

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I hope it isn't too frustrating getting it set up--I know how frustrating these computer software issues can be!

NoSuchChick

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
Arthur and I are hard at work on it now (more he than I). We are revamping the Systema New England site to coincide with the opening of the forum, so there is a bit of work to be done.

Not to worry though, we are up to the challenge, and there has been a great outpouring of support from the community!

Jennifer

Latest Discussions