A few questions for anyone who's been to Thailand

Giorgio

Green Belt
Reaction score
hey guys, I am incredibly lucky, I'm going to Bangkok on the 29th for two days! I want to get as much out of my trip as possible, so I have a few questions for anyone who lives there, or has been there before:

1. Do I have to book tickets in advance for the Lumpini stadium, or can I get tickets at the door? ( it doesn't matter to me if I'm ringside or not)

2. Do you know any good shops to get proper MT equipment, as I'm having trouble finding them at home.

3. Any good places to eat, or particular dishes to recommend? :p

thanks a lot!

micah

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
i would ask the conc. at the hotel ur staying at, when i went, the guide had arranged for tickets, i said i wanted them, so they drove me there, and i cut the WHOLE line and went ringside, and just had to pay them, and they took care of the rest, not sure if u get them at the stadium itself, as i was rushed in kinda like a celebrity, it was awesome though, i saw 8 fights ina row...

they actually have a store there that sells MT equipment, right at lumpini, pretty much all Twins equipment.

good places to eat, go to bayoke sky(not sure if thats spelled right) hotel, theres a restaurant on the 74th or so floor, and then u can go outside on a rotating observatory deck, it is breath taking.

below is a pic of the bayoke sky hotel
bsky.jpg

and this is the view from the deck
bangkok.jpg

be sure to go b4 sunset, and stay til dark, so u can see both settings from up top, they serve a HUGE buffet, really good stuff

idi

White Belt
Reaction score
Hi, i went to the Ratchadamnoen stadium, Lumpini and Ratchadamnoen alternate fight night. I bought tickets at the stadium, but if u got 2 days and really wanna see the fights, id book in advance just to be 100% sure. Equipment can be bought at the stadium.

Latest Discussions