A Failure of our judicial system..

Steel Tiger

Senior Master
Reaction score
I'm astounded that people standing for others appear to not have read all the documentation in the case. It looks like nobody had their mind's on the job just the coming holiday. I'm not surprised there is going to be an investigation.

It might be that something like shutting down these sorts of procedings for a couple of weeks before major holidays is necessary. Let criminals rot for a couple of weeks.

MJS

Administrator
Staff member
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
Another case of some obvious loopholes in the legal system.

RandomPhantom700

Master of Arts
Reaction score
Another case of some obvious loopholes in the legal system.

This isn't a case of loopholes in the legal system, it's a case of irresponsibility and indiscretion on the part of the prosecutor and the judge. If they'd done their jobs, according to the system, then the man would never have been released.

I read the article, and read at least 2 references saying "this is so unfortunate" or "this was a result of timing": what bull**** excuses. The holiday was approaching, and both the prosecutor and the judge decided to just breeze through the procedings. As a result, a woman's dead. I hope the prosecutor gets disbarred.

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score
This is not the first time something like this has happened in relation to the US legal system. It would be nice to think it was the last time but it isn't.

That was just plain wrong

Latest Discussions