A Critical Failure in the Victim-Selection Process

tellner

Senior Master
Reaction score
Burglar makes a truly poor choice of targets...

A ROBBER was caught after he raided the home of a 6ft 7in KICKBOXING champion.
Richard Cole, 20, ran from his bed in just boxer shorts when pregnant mum Tracey, 38, faced the intruder in their living room at 3am.

The crook fled through a kitchen window but Richard and stepdad Duncan – also a kickboxing expert – pounced on him after 100 yards.

morph4me

Goin' with the flow
MT Mentor
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
If intelligence was a factor, something like this might make him think about a career change.

Sagat

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
I wanna know what they did to him. I LOVE stories like this, when scum gets their just desserts.

still learning

Senior Master
Reaction score
Hello, Ever wonder how many times these bad guys are release from prison only to do it over and over and over again?

Prevention is better than cure....

LETS stop parole boards from releasing these guys...some crimes or bad guys NEVER ARE CURE BY JAIL TIME!

"child predators and rapist" ...are NEVER CURE...yet America laws do not reflect this...and let them out over and over and.....

Aloha, (takes about $35,000 of your taxes to keep on prisoner in jail for one year...)

PS: maybe we should be paid for staying out of prison? ...give them the $35,000 a year..for staying out of trouble? ...NOT!