A.A.U. Nationals

Congratulations Terry that is great!
icon14.gif

Well the time as come and back home, thank GOD!! Here is the final for the entire tournament. 16 competitors and came back with 30 medals, was probaly the best competition we had in a long time. I will be posting fights clips on you tube with links over the next couple of days. Talk later everyone.

Congratulations to one and all!

Well the time as come and back home, thank GOD!! Here is the final for the entire tournament. 16 competitors and came back with 30 medals, was probaly the best competition we had in a long time. I will be posting fights clips on you tube with links over the next couple of days. Talk later everyone.

That is awesome Terry. Great job to everyone!!!

Congrats to you and your team Terry!!!!:ultracool

Sounds great Terry, Congratulations to you and your students:bangahead::bangahead:

Wow! Great job. Congratulations to you and the Twin Dragon Team!

R. McLain

Fantastic results Terry! Congrats to you and your team. :)

Peace,
Erik

My fiancee won the MN qualifier for her division, but unfortuneately, we didn't want to spend all the money on registration and travel. Sounds like everyone had a good time.

My fiancee won the MN qualifier for her division, but unfortuneately, we didn't want to spend all the money on registration and travel. Sounds like everyone had a good time.

Yes sir it was a great time by all and the competition was fantastic, I am still editing the videos and will have some up shortly.

Nick, you're back!

Latest Discussions

Back