9/11 Special on Flight 93 on Discovery Channel

M

MisterMike

Did anyone watch this last night? I saw it and man, it really made fresh all the memories of that event. I thought it was well done. One point that came out twoards the end is that FLight 93 was made up of many races, religions and backgrounds. While they were being hijacked, they came together, took a VOTE on what they should do and then made their stand. Democracy right there in the face of terror.

shesulsa

Columbia Martial Arts Academy
MT Mentor
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
MisterMike said:
Did anyone watch this last night? I saw it and man, it really made fresh all the memories of that event. I thought it was well done. One point that came out twoards the end is that FLight 93 was made up of many races, religions and backgrounds. While they were being hijacked, they came together, took a VOTE on what they should do and then made their stand. Democracy right there in the face of terror.
Amen.

The people decided and took action. The people did NOT wait for big government to come to their aid. The people knew it was in their hands and took responsibility.

However ... I wonder if they had lived, if any of them would be charged with assault, battery or murder?

Melancholy memories, yet these people were indeed courageous to take on hijackers. Let us all learn from their actions.

MA-Caver

Sr. Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score
shesulsa said:
Amen.

The people decided and took action. The people did NOT wait for big government to come to their aid. The people knew it was in their hands and took responsibility.

However ... I wonder if they had lived, if any of them would be charged with assault, battery or murder?

Melancholy memories, yet these people were indeed courageous to take on hijackers. Let us all learn from their actions.
And amen to that as well... let us all not be a nation of wimps, we survived Pearl Harbor, we can and will survive 9-11 and anything else.... Natural disasters not-with-standing, they are acts of God.

MA-Caver

Sr. Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score
MACaver said:
And amen to that as well... let us all not be a nation of wimps, we survived Pearl Harbor, we can and will survive 9-11 and anything else.... Natural disasters not-with-standing, they are acts of God.
Umm, OUMoose, that's what I meant that the natural disasters WERE acts of God NOT the events of 9/11... even I'm not that dense... my bad for mistyping.

But thanks for ID-ing your neg-rep... not too many people are brave enough to do so... I respect that. :asian:

Latest Discussions