8:15 pm and still 100

terryl965

<center><font size="2"><B>Martial Talk Ultimate<BR
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
@import url(http://l.yimg.com/us.js.yimg.com/lib/npn/ulm30_1.9.css);#yulm #yulmcont { position:absolute;}#yulm #yulmsavedlist { width:99%;}
F° |

Current conditions as of 7:53 pm CDT Mostly Cloudy

Feels Like: 101° Barometer: 29.7 in and rising Humidity: 30% Visibility: 10 mi Dewpoint: 63° Wind: SSE 14 mph Sunrise: 6:49 am Sunset: 8:18 pm 99°

High: 93° Low: 74°
This is too hot

It's 58 here. I'm freezing. We'll be in Austin on Friday, forcast says mid/high 90's the whole time we're there. Well, it's one way to see if I can 'take the heat'. LOL!

It's 58 here. I'm freezing. We'll be in Austin on Friday, forcast says mid/high 90's the whole time we're there. Well, it's one way to see if I can 'take the heat'. LOL!

Yea it will be a test on you Bob. Are you stopping by?

It's 7:40 here and it's about 73. I don't think we broke 85 all day - it was cloudy, but it never really rained. It's supposed to be high 80s for the next several days, and then drop to low 80s - the first seasonal weather we've had all summer; we hit a record 24 consecutive days with a high above 90 - which may not seem like much, but it started in early July, and it usually only hits 90 here in August, and then only for a few days. I'm so glad it finally cooled off - it's cool in the basement, but I don't have AC, and I'm getting tired of being in the basement!

We'll be in Wisconsin this coming weekend, and San Antonio the weekend after that...

Arnisador I would love to go down and meet up and have lunch or dinner with you if you have the time.

That would be great but I don't think we do...the college has activities for us scheduled too. How about next time we go down to see him?

I don't miss the 100's in Texas. It wasn't exactly dry in the Fort Worth area either, thanks to lots of pools and manmade lakes. I did think it was funny to get an ice storm January 1 and then warm up to 80 the next day.

I miss Tex-Mex food though :)

New York is crazy. The leaves on the wild sumacs have started to turn red and it's been hitting the low 50's at night. I put on socks last night, lol.

Because of Fay it wasn't that hot while we were in S.A. this weekend, but it was horribly humid!

Latest Discussions

Back