8:15 pm and still 100

terryl965

<center><font size="2"><B>Martial Talk Ultimate<BR
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
@import url(http://l.yimg.com/us.js.yimg.com/lib/npn/ulm30_1.9.css);#yulm #yulmcont { position:absolute;}#yulm #yulmsavedlist { width:99%;}
F° |

Current conditions as of 7:53 pm CDT Mostly Cloudy

Feels Like: 101° Barometer: 29.7 in and rising Humidity: 30% Visibility: 10 mi Dewpoint: 63° Wind: SSE 14 mph Sunrise: 6:49 am Sunset: 8:18 pm 99°

High: 93° Low: 74°
This is too hot

Bob Hubbard

Retired
MT Mentor
Founding Member
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
It's 58 here. I'm freezing. We'll be in Austin on Friday, forcast says mid/high 90's the whole time we're there. Well, it's one way to see if I can 'take the heat'. LOL!

OP
terryl965

terryl965

MTS Alumni
Reaction score
It's 58 here. I'm freezing. We'll be in Austin on Friday, forcast says mid/high 90's the whole time we're there. Well, it's one way to see if I can 'take the heat'. LOL!

Yea it will be a test on you Bob. Are you stopping by?

Kacey

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
It's 7:40 here and it's about 73. I don't think we broke 85 all day - it was cloudy, but it never really rained. It's supposed to be high 80s for the next several days, and then drop to low 80s - the first seasonal weather we've had all summer; we hit a record 24 consecutive days with a high above 90 - which may not seem like much, but it started in early July, and it usually only hits 90 here in August, and then only for a few days. I'm so glad it finally cooled off - it's cool in the basement, but I don't have AC, and I'm getting tired of being in the basement!

OP
terryl965

terryl965

MTS Alumni
Reaction score
We'll be in Wisconsin this coming weekend, and San Antonio the weekend after that...

Arnisador I would love to go down and meet up and have lunch or dinner with you if you have the time.

arnisador

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
That would be great but I don't think we do...the college has activities for us scheduled too. How about next time we go down to see him?

Lynne

Master of Arts
Reaction score
I don't miss the 100's in Texas. It wasn't exactly dry in the Fort Worth area either, thanks to lots of pools and manmade lakes. I did think it was funny to get an ice storm January 1 and then warm up to 80 the next day.

I miss Tex-Mex food though :)

New York is crazy. The leaves on the wild sumacs have started to turn red and it's been hitting the low 50's at night. I put on socks last night, lol.

arnisador

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Because of Fay it wasn't that hot while we were in S.A. this weekend, but it was horribly humid!