50 Cent

TallAdam85

3rd Black Belt
Reaction score
I AM not a big rap fan but it is like almost everytime I turn on the radio i hear one of 50 cents song's. Last time this year no one heard of him and now everyone knows him i think it is kinda nuts but i do like his music even though it is rap :rofl:

Touch Of Death

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I wouldn't know Fifty Cent, but I do know this. Rap songs are catchy tunes. You like the songs because they ain't bad. I think the Anti Rap thing has more to do with a desire to keep music like it used to be when we were young and there was no rap to speak of. The whole Disco sucks movment needed to happen because the record companies were in to much control of the artists. However disco went underground, vacationed in Europe and now we have some of the coolest techno you have ever heard. Originaly Rap was a freeflow of Black culture into white society but now you got Justin Timberlake and Limp Biscuit watering it down for the masses to pallet. Its all good.

Guro Harold

Senior Master
Founding Member
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
50 Cent deserves all the fame he can get. He reportedly has be shot 9 times and has be stabbed on several occasions!!!!:eek: :confused: :erg:

Latest Discussions