2day'z Song!

Flatlander

Grandmaster
Reaction score
Y'all Want a Single - KORN

I've had this in my head all day. It ROCKS! KORN has the evillest bassist ever.

:tantrum: :tantrum: :tantrum: :tantrum: :tantrum:

Lisa

Don't get Chewed!
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Dancing Queen by ABBA! I have had that song stuck in my head for more then two days because of a friend of mine wanting to do "disco dancing" LOL ... Someone PLEASE help me get it out of there! :mp5:

Fight with attitude

Green Belt
Reaction score
Nalia said:
Dancing Queen by ABBA! I have had that song stuck in my head for more then two days because of a friend of mine wanting to do "disco dancing" LOL ... Someone PLEASE help me get it out of there! :mp5:
LOL...oh I'll help you get it out of your head...on monday I'll do a high round house kick to your head...that should get the song out :revenge: :D

OP
G

Gary Crawford

theletch1 said:
Here's one from the boards friendly truck driver. Listen to it and grab a tissue.Teddy Bear
Thanx for posting that,It brought the same tears that it brought the last time I heard it many years ago.

bignick

Senior Master
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Flatlander said:
Y'all Want a Single - KORN

I've had this in my head all day. It ROCKS! KORN has the evillest bassist ever.

:tantrum: :tantrum: :tantrum: :tantrum: :tantrum:

aha....you forgot about primus my friend...and my song of the day is "miles from nowhere" by the evil terrorist cat stevens....been on a kick of cat stevens lately

bignick

Senior Master
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Fight with attitude said:
LOL...oh I'll help you get it out of your head...on monday I'll do a high round house kick to your head...that should get the song out :revenge: :D
speaking of....caught a hook kick to the jaw today...and after class broke a board over my head....

i's feeling sleepy....

OP
G

Gary Crawford

It's a shame how Cat Stevens life has become,I loved his songs before"the change".One of my favorite movies of all times has his music all through it.Herold and Maud

Gin-Gin

Senior Master
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Any Way You Want It by Journey
(I know I'm giving away my age here, but I don't care!) %-}

Latest Discussions