2005 Whitson Week - February 15th - 20th

True2Kenpo

Purple Belt
Reaction score
Fellow Martial Artists,

Good morning from Pittsburgh! I hope this post finds you doing well.

I would like to send you an invitation to our upcoming seminar week featuring Professor of the Arts and Mataas Na Guro Zach Whitson beginning Tuesday, February 15th through Sunday, February 20th.

That is right... Professor Whitson will be taking over the UPK Headquarters school for an entire week! Each night, he will be conducting intense classes with the adult program covering a multitude of topics from Kenpo Basics to Single Stick 144 Attacks!

If you would like to attend, but are unable to attend the entire week that is alright too!

As with our past events, we will be concluding the week with two main seminars on Friday, February 18th and Saturday, February 19th! On Friday, we will be having a Mini-Seminar from 6pm to 8pm covering single stick material. Then on Saturday, we will be finishing with a day long seminar beginning at 11am and running till 6pm. The topic for this seminar will be the Counterpoint system.

The cost of this event will be $125 for the week (Tuesday through Saturday) or $65 for the weekend (Friday and Saturday).

To register, please contact the UPK Headquarters school at 412.621.KICK or e-mail me at [email protected].

This is one event you do not want to miss out on. We hope to see you on the mat!

RESPECTFULLY,
JOSHUA RYER
UNITED PARKER'S KENPO
5440 CENTRE AVENUE
SECOND FLOOR
PITTSBURGH, PA 15232
(412) 621-KICK
http://www.unitedparkerskenpo.com

dubljay

Master of Arts
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I wish I could make it. It sounds like a great time, you will have to let me know how it goes.

-Josh-

Latest Discussions