1972 vs. 2002

Seig

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Mountaineer Martial Arts - Shepherdstown,WV
Youngster,

Please do not mangle the quote.
Thug: "Do you really think your Green Beret Karate tricks are going to do you any good?"
Billy Jack: "Looks like they're going to have to do, doesn't it?"
Thug: "They're going to tear you apart, and you want to know something, there isn't a damn thing you can do about it."
Billy jack "You know what I'm going to do then? Just for the hell of it. I'm going to take this right foot and wop you on that side of your face, and you want to know something? There isn't a damn thing you can do about it."
"Really?"
"Really..........KIAI!!!!!!!"

bignick

Senior Master
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Seig said:
Youngster,

Please do not mangle the quote.
Thug: "Do you really think your Green Beret Karate tricks are going to do you any good?"
Billy Jack: "Looks like they're going to have to do, doesn't it?"
Thug: "They're going to tear you apart, and you want to know something, there isn't a damn thing you can do about it."
Billy jack "You know what I'm going to do then? Just for the hell of it. I'm going to take this right foot and wop you on that side of your face, and you want to know something? There isn't a damn thing you can do about it."
"Really?"
"Really..........KIAI!!!!!!!"
my deepest apologies

Silat Student

Blue Belt
Reaction score
Well I for one am glad that I:

Missed Disco, I will probably always be a metal head
Am not starting college until next year
Missed the hippy movement
Live in an age where the internet is king

On the other hand I am sad that I missed:

The Days before rabid gun-control
The Days where you could go to McDonald's and walk away with a sack of food for under $1
The Days when shows like M*A*S*H and The A-Team weren't in re-runs
The Days when you could take a gun to school on friday for show-and-tell and not have every LEO within 30 miles tackle you to the ground

So I suppose it's a trade off, but to be honest I wouldn't trade the age I've been born into for anything.

Latest Discussions