Was Fred Villari a proponent of weight training?

OP
J

juruth

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
no, you are simply indicating that, I ask questions you do not answered, I point out that the post you made in response is about as valid or invalid as the post you are attacking, and then you ask me the question I asked you in response and then tell me I am not prepared....really...seriously.... and I'm not prepared.....wow....You are not very good at this Troll stuff are you..... answer questions, stop making accusations that leave you open for the same exact accusations, stop asking for proof of thing with examples you yourself seem to be unable to, or unwilling to back up in any way shape of form and you may get someplace... until then, stop wasting my time.... and I will no longer allow you to waste mine
I can't see any post where you asked me if martial training was available in prisons.

OP
J

juruth

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
I just quoted it in my previous post..... never mind.... don't go away mad..... just go away
I'm not seeing any quotes of you asking me if martial arts training is available in prisons.

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score
I'm not seeing any quotes of you asking me if martial arts training is available in prisons.
buh-bye-now-chris-brander.gif

gyoja

Master Black Belt
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I can't find the "data" you've been claiming exists. Now back yourself with a link. Or perhaps it doesn't exist?
I’m not responsible for incompetence.

gyoja

Master Black Belt
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The funny thing is, I just called my friend, who is the daughter of a retired warden and a retired administrator for TDCJ herself, and asked if I was correct in my assessment. The retired warden agreed, and laughed and started telling me stories of the “big” guys getting tuned up by the little guys all the time. 😂

OP
J

juruth

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
It does. Troll elsewhere.
You hang on my every word and immediately respond to my posts. One would think you would simply post a link to the alleged study and make me look bad. Yet you don't. Why is that?

gyoja

Master Black Belt
Supporting Member
Reaction score
You hang on my every word and immediately respond to my posts. One would think you would simply post a link to the alleged study and make me look bad. Yet you don't. Why is that?
You hang on my every word. Stalk much? One would think that you would do your due diligence or just move on, yet you don’t. Why is that? Enjoy trolling?

OP
J

juruth

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
You hang on my every word. Stalk much? One would think that you would do your due diligence or just move on, yet you don’t. Why is that? Enjoy trolling?
I've googled all the information you offered. There is no reference to such a study. You have nothing left but to call me a troll and make up more tall tales about calling "the warden's daughter". Post the link or continue to embarrass yourself.