Lurkers

Hello everyone. I was inspired by the post about lurkers, so i decided to sign up and introduce myself. I've been a lurker on this site for about a year.

I have a great appreciation for all martial arts and styles, but i am a hapkido junkie myself. Seems like we could use a few more hapkidoin on here.

Pleased to meet You All,

Djdoozer

Welcome djdoozer! Glad you decided to come out of lurking mode and join us. I look forward to your posts.

:)

Welcome dj it about time you show your talents here on MT. Glad to have you.
Terry

djdoozer said:
Hello everyone. I was inspired by the post about lurkers, so i decided to sign up and introduce myself. I've been a lurker on this site for about a year.

I have a great appreciation for all martial arts and styles, but i am a hapkido junkie myself. Seems like we could use a few more hapkidoin on here.

Pleased to meet You All,

Djdoozer

Gald to have you out of the shadows :) Welcome to MT!

Welcome, DJ! Good to have you. I look forward to reading your posts in the Korean section.

Hi djdoozer :wavey:

Welcome to MT and Congrats on venturing out of lurkerhood!
I look forward to your posts.

:asian:

Ok Hi first time posting, Just signed up..
Hello from Sarnia On..

Regards, Scott.

Welcome Scootmando!

Please do make a thread of your own and tell us all a little more about yourself. :)

Howdy from Texas, Scootmando! :wavey: Welcome to MT, & I hope you enjoy the boards. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask. :)

Welcome Scoot! How's it hangin'?

Hey there Scootmando. Welcome to Martial Talk and happy posting!

Howdy, djdoozer. You're right! There are never enough Hapkidoan! Happy posting!

Welcome to MT, scootmando!

Lurking on a forum for a short time is good netiquette. It lets you get a feel for the forum, learn your way around, and hopefully prevents (some) RTFM posts. Lurking beyond that is just, well... creepy. :)

Latest Discussions

Back