Your valued views please

JadecloudAlchemist

Master of Arts
Reaction score
Hi Ginny I am not in the Bujinkan however the site looks very good. Alot of good information,Knowledge of Japanese termology always a plus. Hopefully those in the Know of the Bujinkan can shed more light but IMO looks like a good school judging from the website.

Bruno@MT

Senior Master
Reaction score
The website seems very factual and correct in the places where I can judge it. Imo they are a legit Bujinkan school.
Disclaimer: I am in Genbukan, not Bujinkan. So I could be wrong but the website has a good feeling to it.

I'd say just give them a try. Good luck.

stephen

Purple Belt
Reaction score
hello guys what do you think of this club, i am thinking of joining.

http://www.ninpo-taijutsu.co.uk/

thanks

jenny

I would email the instructor and find out who his instuctor is and if he's a licensed Shidoshi. I don't think anyone ever minds these types of questions. In fact, I usually see them as a sign of someone who's done their homework and has showed real interest in training

Bruno@MT

Senior Master
Reaction score
I don't know if there is a similar possibility for Bujinkan dojos, but in Genbukan there is no ambiguity. All master level instructors are listed on the Genbukan website, as are all official dojos.

Finding out if a shihan and / or a dojo in Genbukan are legit is a matter of less than minutes. I think www.winjutsu.com is a similar website listing all Bujinkan dojos, but I am not certain whether this is an official list or not. Might be worth checking out.

stephen

Purple Belt
Reaction score
I don't know if there is a similar possibility for Bujinkan dojos, but in Genbukan there is no ambiguity. All master level instructors are listed on the Genbukan website, as are all official dojos.

Finding out if a shihan and / or a dojo in Genbukan are legit is a matter of less than minutes. I think www.winjutsu.com is a similar website listing all Bujinkan dojos, but I am not certain whether this is an official list or not. Might be worth checking out.

www.winjutsu.com is a great resource, but is definitely NOT a verified lisiting.

In the Bujinkan it is clear, in that all instructors should have a instructor's license with relevant yearly membership card, but there's no resource directly accessible to the public in the Bujinkan.

Bruno@MT

Senior Master
Reaction score
Thanks for the info. The license / membership thing is similar for us. But the relevant info is also on the genbukan.com site.

Aiki Lee

Master of Arts
Reaction score
Wlecome to MT. If you want to train there, I'm sure it would be a good fit. Just make sure you check them out personally before signing up.

OP
G

ginny

White Belt
Reaction score
thank you all for your advice.

ill let you know how i get on.

g

Latest Discussions