Yellow belt coming

Manny

Senior Master
Reaction score
My sensei just told me about the next kup examination on october 15th, he has 4 or 5 students for the belt promotion and asked me to test for my yellow belt, I think I am ready and maybe will do it.

Any sugestion or recomendation?

Manny

Blindside

Grandmaster
Founding Member
Reaction score
Know and practice your material, no different than TKD. Just watch that your TKD isn't bleeding into your kenpo basics, depending on how those are taught. In particular stance work might be problematic. You have far more experience at this sort of thing than the other people testing at the same level.

shaolinmonkmark

Green Belt
Reaction score
Know and practice your material, no different than TKD. Just watch that your TKD isn't bleeding into your kenpo basics, depending on how those are taught. In particular stance work might be problematic. You have far more experience at this sort of thing than the other people testing at the same level.

i concur with You, and congradulations on advancing so quickly!!!
Took me almost 7 weeks to get mine!

Milt G.

Purple Belt
Reaction score
My sensei just told me about the next kup examination on october 15th, he has 4 or 5 students for the belt promotion and asked me to test for my yellow belt, I think I am ready and maybe will do it.

Any sugestion or recomendation?

Manny

Hi Manny,

Just keep up the good work and practice, practice, practice... :)
Of course, it does not hurt if you can do your techniques, and kata "in your sleep"...

Thanks,
Milt G.

Latest Discussions