Wtf!!!

terryl965

<center><font size="2"><B>Martial Talk Ultimate<BR
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
What a joke this guy is a total dumb-*** and knows nothing about TKD or the sport of it. Wonder how he even got in and how much did it cost.

They call it Membership Task force, weel have they even notice the drop in USAT events and how much trouble he is causing the whole thing here in the States. I mean Qualifiers and such are very low in numbers already, I will get off my soapbox because certain people here will just say I am a brasher again. You can never say anything bad about USAT without certain people coming to there rescue.

Gorilla

Master of Arts
Reaction score

WTF is right!!!

On a more positive note. I see you have your sons Cal State matches posted.

He looks great! Foot work and distance are perfect! He is really getting better and better. Looks to me like he will be the favorite for Nationals this year.

He is going to start to get attention you might want to pull his stuff off Utube. People will want to get a head start on him for Nationals.

We use Utube for advanced scouting all the time!!! It has helped us on more than one occasion!

d1jinx

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
Terry... have you lost your mind.... USAT is the greatest thing and has done everything right and no wrong... membership is on the decline because the economy sux and Obama said "yes we can". Are you on a soapbox or a milkbox....
icon12.gif

Just kidding... You are absolutely right about the membership declining... it was never more evident than this past weekend. Its a shame because there are alot of good people willing to do the right thing and want this thing to work...

I am curious to know how one can be justifyably chosen when results dont reflect the position...

Oh thats right.... Rhonda Sweet is gone.... membership will sore again.......:rofl:

OP
ATC

ATC

Senior Master
Reaction score
WTF is right!!!

On a more positive note. I see you have your sons Cal State matches posted.

He looks great! Foot work and distance are perfect! He is really getting better and better. Looks to me like he will be the favorite for Nationals this year.

He is going to start to get attention you might want to pull his stuff off Utube. People will want to get a head start on him for Nationals.

We use Utube for advanced scouting all the time!!! It has helped us on more than one occasion!
Thanks. Yeah we use youtube also to scout as well. I put the stuff up mostly for relatives to see as they are all over the place.

I will pull them down soon and just have 10 sec highlight clips of a hit here and a hit there.

Thanks again.

Latest Discussions